Dukan ? hope so!

A big one I heard..........................

NOOOOOO!!! its all lies i tell you!!!! Im only 25 xx (in my head)

Same hear but when you look in the mirror, and see your mam looking back its a bloody hell moment xxx

Col, is it you in the photo from the reunion? One of Pol's? If so, I was saying to Caro when we met a few weeks ago that I couldn't work who it was as it couldn't be you cos you're turning *cough* 25 and this person looked more like 30. But from the list of people I knew were going, I couldn't fathom who else it could be...

Honestly, at the time it was just me and Caro, I wasn't saying it to be kind. I just didn't think that could possibly be you. Amazing!

Boo to feeling ill Col, get well soon! Jx

hope you're feeling better x

6th January 2013 5 days attack and its pp Thursday. Scales are saying 4lbs down so far.

Mon Day one fromage frais, chicken and tarragon flan,
Tues Day two fromage frais, prawns and salmon, turkey koftas
Wed Day three fromage frais, turkey koftas and prawns, crabsticks, yogurt, salmon fillets, jelly
Thurs Day four, Fromage frais, salmon omlette, jelly and yogurt, diet coke chicken
Fri Day five, fromage frais and quark, diet coke chicken yogurt jelly,

So far so good need to read up on the cruse section just to get familiar with it again.

Col your food sounds lush xxx

Your chicken & tarragon flan sounds delicious!

Well done on the loss. :)

Well 4 days attack are completed, i cant face anymore so today started PV.

B toffee and chocolate muffins
L huge salad (lettuce, cucumber, onions, celery, chopped mint and coriander, small tomato) BBQ chicken pieces. jelly and yogurt
D cauliflower and turkey ham chunks in cheesey sauce ( XL philly, sk milk, garlic, onion powder, S&P)
S crab sticks

Totally stuffed!! and the scales say ive lost 5lbs!! Yay!!

Back