Dukan ? hope so!

C, that pain just won't shift, great that holiday weight is melting away x and fantastic news about your son, cleaver boy. Can't wait for pics of you at the Albert hall.....

Oh hunni, poor you and the pain, I hope it shifts soon.

Glad the weight is coming off.

I've been looking up kofta recipes cos of seeing you have them a few times....sound delish. Think i will replace thursday tea for them LOL. Can't do tomorrow now cos got meat out. :(

Glad to see the lbs are dropping colette :)

Aw Collette, I'm so sorry you're still having problems with the pain. This may be completely irrelevant but many years ago I was having something apparently similar and in the end my GP decided to do a laparoscopy thinking it may have been something with my ovary. It was outpatient surgery, went in in the morning and by noon they sent me home, what they actually found was not at all what they expected - they found some scar tissue on my bowel which they burned off with a laser and although they didn't know if that was causing the pain I haven't had much recurrence of the pain since (although with the occasional sneeze I get a twinge now and then). But nothing's more frustrating than having pain you can't pinpoint so even tho surgery is the last resort it may just be the thing to help you :)
In any case I'm thinking of you and hope you get this sorted soon :)

Oh col, sorry to hear that you're still not feeling well. But I'm glad to hear you had a lovely holiday. I'm picturing the sound of music opening scene for some reason... Maybe it's your new avatar pic!

Cx

what day is your official weekly weigh day?

Hi folks just checking in to say that I've lost 5 lbs this week!! Nearly back to pre hol weight!! Official weigh in is usually Sunday and I weigh Wednesdays too to keep a check on what's going on.

Doc says it could be scar tisdue from the gall stones op and that I need to eat little and often plus the meds and see how we go.

Suffering this week with migraines so have been having early nights, not been on the internet much at all but seem to be ok now yay!! xx

Thanks for the support, i did 5 days attack, had loads of prawns in ginger and garlic and salmon this week yesterday cooked a chicken and had BNS and chicken salad for lunch. More chicken today see if i can get that pound off. Next goal is get to the 13 mark currently 3 lbs off that, im getting there slowly but surely.

Going to a fancy dress party in a couple of weeks, bought a black and pink Mary Quant style go go dress and bubblegum pink knee length boots from Amazon. Didnt think they would fit but they came today and they do Yay!! Just need to get some luminous pink tights or maybe black ones to complete the look. Will post some pics when the new camera comes, insurance is paying out, thank god!!

Turkey koftas are really nice i have them with chilli sauce, i make them into burger shapes rather that sausage shapes, as they taste better, (mind games again)! lol xx

Yay good loss Col, shame about the migraines, I used to get them with certain foods and TOTM. I made some Koftas the other night with a big pack of mince I got. got enough out of the mixture to freeze for 4 meals LOL. Very pleased with them.

Outfit sounds good, bet you'll look ace.

I look a right bugger in the outfit lol, will deffo put up some pics when i have the rest of the accessories x

C, great loss and love the Mary quant ideas....wish I was comings to party, like CG said pics please cc CG

Sounds all is dukan well Col, love the sound of the outfit especially the shiny pink boots never thought to look on Amazon for a fancy dress outfit. Oh and yes pics and more pics please with Mr CP camera.

My friend and I are going to The Rocky Horror Show in York next April, i'll need another outfit for that too, now that one will be interesting, when i find it lol x

Back