Dukan ? hope so!

i was just thinking at the weekend it was time to make the mincemeat for mince pies

Just catching up C, well done on the 3lbs that's bloody fab x

yes i do lotto... made it last xmas and it was far nicer than the shop bought jars

Ellie is it Dukan friendly, or is that a daft question. LOL.

I've never made my own, is it worth it for the price of a Jar. I only ever make a few pies, possibly half a jar.

Defo not dukan friendly as its full of fruit dried fruit suet etc lol oh so yummy though... Cost quite a bit to make and made quite a lot.... Hubby is a mince pie lover and eats it all

Hope she's ok.

Hello im OK, still plodding along. Im going to have to stop the baking its far too much temptation, ive told Steve not to get used to the baking as it probably wont last, the British Bakeoff programme has a lot to answer for!! lol

Downloaded 101 Attack recipes to my Kindle, it was only £1.90 and there are some really good recipes in there, my kind of food dead and easy to make.

Still planning my meals and following the plan, ive been reading The Low Carb Revolution, busting the myths around low fat/high carb dieting. Reading that this week.

Ooo Col thanks for that. I've just been and bought it too LOL. I like little books like that. Have to have a nosey at it straight away. plan tomorrows food.

Ooooo share the good recipes once you've tried them Collete xxx

Cleaning, shopping and washing all done!! Ironing to do tonight and some cooking for the up and coming week, where does the time go? I still have my baking obsessions going made a load of stuff and put it in the freezer, but will deffo have to put a halt to it for the time being as the scales haven't moved this week and i sure its to do with this baking lark!! Maintaining is ok, but Im still 2 lb up on my weight a couple of weeks ago though.

Menu plans sorted for the week, salmon and chicken livers defrosting making meat loaf for tomorrows tea.

Enjoy the rest of Sunday!! xx

Enjoy the rest if your Sunday and no picking xxx

:-D xxx

blimey all this baking is gonna need a new freezer LOL. I bake for my lot every now and then too, plus my muffins, bread and stuff like that .

This is the first time ive baked properly, i have been doing the muffins dukan bread and galletes, i think now im making them consistently ive tried to branch out a bit, the freezer is chokka most of the time with meat and fish etc, the pies will be good to keep for xmas, if they last that long lol

Back