Dukan ? hope so!

something to think about then. I love hearing the kids sing. Bet you can't wait for albert hall, I'd love to go there, I think its an amzing place.

Collette im excited for you. Its not everyday you get to experience singing in the Albert hall...but hobby and son are so proud of you xxx

Just catching up C, what are you like - you're supposed to put mascara on your lashes not in your eye :)

Hope you are on the mend x

Did 5 days attack this week menu for yesterday
B porridge
S crabsticks
L eggs and smoked salmon
D chicken and dukan bread
S ff yogurts 2

Back on track scales this morning say 13st 1lb, still not quite back to the lowest weight but hopefully will be under the 13 marker next week.
My eye has been ok, still putting on the ointment so its a big foggy and i cant see properly for a while after putting it, soon passes though. People keep asking me if ok, im looking a bit pale apparently, this is how i look without make up!!

B turkey sausages mushrooms poached eggs and dukan bread
L chicken slices and salad
D diet coke chicken

goals for next week
1. exercise
2. try our 2 new recipes from book
3. planner for cruise week
4. aiming to get to 170 then ill be overweight!!

Last edited:
Ouch! But I just saw a Facebook post from a friend of mine who managed to mistake nail glue for eye drops last week... You're lucky you didn't go that far!
Cx

Oooooooo C you're nearly in the 12's !!!!! x

Hows it going C? x

This week has been really stressful, work life balance is out of kilter and I've managed to fall off the dukan wagon. I'm still eating dukan food and planning and all that but I'm also hitting the cakes and biscuits big time, won't tell you what I ate today but I felt very sick afterwards, there's a bit of comfort eating going on here. I've told hubby that the baking is going to stop for a while even though I haven't baked this week which makes it worse coz I'm actually buying the stuff. I got weighed this morning and I'm up 3lbs since the weekend. When I comfort eat I feel like I'm filling a big hole, not done this for s long time! The difference is I can recognise it now so hopefully from tomorrow I can control it and eat consciously. Meatloaf is in the fridge for tomorrow and ive chicken drumsticks cooked. Maybe I'm not eating enough protein!! Well it's pp tomorrow so good place to start!!

Collette why do we Do it???? Massive hugs xxx agree don't bake till your strong enough resist. And eat more protein so there's no room for anything else. Come on keep strong you want to look your best fir the Albert Hall xxx

I think stress can be so destructive and sends you down that downward spiral. I am looking forward to london but God knows what I'm going to eat may have to look for a subway during day they do fab salad bowls and take a supply of muffins for starters :/

aw hunni, stress is never a good thing. Ihope tomorrow works out as you planned. Try to rest too, relax and let the stress go free.

You've got to so your not tempted xxx keep strong Collette xxx know what you mean about stress ......very destructive xxx

You might be a bit off track col but you sound completely positive and in control. I know you'll be fine!
Cx

Thanks for the support it's very much appreciated, work stress is not good but managed to keep to pp Thursday today.
B porridge with rhubarb
L eggs, turkey and chicken drumsticks ff yogurt
D meatloaf chicken breast

Got a 12 hour shift tomorrow, not worked long days for years, quite looking forward to getting back into hands on work instead of being office based but i need to plan my food carefully.

Today I am livid at Orange, they are changing their broadband from the 4 November, today they have cut off the broadband account including the email account without ant notice and are refusing to reconnect us unless we sign up to their new provider, we have paid for the service up to the 4 november I am speechless at their cheek!!!

they taking the mick there hun, if enough people complain maybe something would be done, but they really don't care about the little man.

hope the long day went quickly.

A Disgrace ....

Back