Dukan ? hope so!

Probs not with hubby and son.....bet they think you've been swapped with a stedford wives....( is that the name lol) xxx

Never been a stepford wife!! ha ha ha, just been brought down to earth with a bump, made dukan souffle and it wasnt good, think it needed a bit of cheese.wont be making that again, :(

Today has been a good day, have been on a Safeguarding course all day, very topical with whats been going on in the news lately.

Food choices have been good.
B rhubarb and from frais
S muffins
L meatloaf, dukan bread, ff yoghurt,
D Chicken souffle sf jelly and ff yogurt

chicken souffle sounds good, was that from the kindle book....I did lemon chicken skewers for tea. LOL, some lovely recipes in there.

just downloaded the book too, plan plan plan

Good evening my Dukan Friends, hope everyone is doing well and keeping to plan.

Well im back in the zone, day 2 on attack and im currently stuffed to the rafters. The souffle was a disaster and shan't be making that again in a hurry although hubby liked it. The only thing im having a little bit of trouble with is the water intake, but im working on it.

day 2 attack
B egg on dukan bread
S muffins
L meatloaf dukan bread and philly, sf jelly and ff yogurt
D french mustard chicken (without mushrooms)
S slices of chicken.

Its difficult at times to find time to drink water.......xxx we must do better as our teacher would say lol

I must have had 4 mugs of coffee today 2 diet cokes and a glass of no sugar juice, the protein does make you thirsty,

I struggle with the water too, like you its been coffees and coke, though I did have a small glass of water before I sat down with my supper. Well done for being back in the groove.

Great to see you back in the zone C. Got any singing coming up ? x

Are you restarting by doing an attack phase or are you keeping your oat bran at 2tabs?

Great to see you back in the zone C. Got any singing coming up ? x

We did have a concert on the 20th but its been cancelled. Im quite pleased because we have the Albert Hall on the 3rd November, then we have concerts for the local hospice and a big one at xmas in the town hall in Chester, usually a sell out!! no pressure! lol

Hello folks, ive been poorly the last couple of days, i think i must have poked myself in the eye with the mascara brush and i now have an inflamed eyelid that is very sore. I got some ointment for it and put it in when i got back to the car, but then realized that was a daft thing to do, everytime i blinked my eye stuck together then it went all foggy in one eye and i couldn't drive i had to pull over until it settled down. What a plonker!!

Yesterday i felt like kak all day, fell asleep when i got back fom work and ended up in bed by 9pm, Hubby made me BBQ chicken for my tea, hes getting the hang of my diet now.

yesterday i had
B rhubarb and from frais
S muffins
L Chicken onions and dukan bread with a bit of philly
D BBQ chicken sf jelly and yogurt

Today
B vanilla porridge
S crab sticks (4)
L BBQ chicken with balsamic dressing
D prawns and salmon with coriander and lime dressing (DUKAN BOOK)

2 cans of coke. 3 cups of coffee, 1 litre of SF squash.

Ive done 4 days of attack going back on cruise tomorrow, i have been having 2 tbs bran each day too. xx

Blimey lots to do then. My daughter has just started singing with the school choir. The years 6s get to do it each year and then sing at the city hall.

I really enjoy it, its good that its in fashion too, hope she keeps it up, i wish i had done something like this when i was younger. x

Great menus there Collette....i think you New love of baking is a substitute for actually eating cake...and its working xxx

she loves it, always singing at home. Once she leaves the school next year though it might be the only time, don't know if the new school does it.

There are youth choirs too, we have a young girl with us she has a wonderful soprano voice and so powerful too. x

Back