Dukan ? hope so!

The long day was very long, but I enjoyed being back doing the job I originally trained for 29 years ago!! Things have changed so much its totally different to community. Food choices were good porridge for breakfast with rhubarb, chicken salad for lunch and chicken mushroom for tea had a couple of yogurts during the day too. Weighed this morning and I've lost the 3lbs I put on is this maintaining? I just gotta keep it up.

Hubby sorted broadband out, got an apology for cutting us off and 3 months free broadband and a cheaper unlimited rate! Result! Only it won't be on til tomorrow I just need to use my phone til then.

Today is my gorgeous baby's birthday 17 today we have a house full of teenagers playing crap music and drinking beer!! Loy, god help me xx

Well he's organised it all himself so I said if they want to stay over that's fine we have some air mattresses, I'll leave him to it they are good kids no bother.

I am feeling more positive, just glad some of the weight has shifted, be better when we have the Internet back, phones ok but it's a bit of a mither and I keep missing stuff lol x

Great loss Col xxx house full of teenage boys....keep Jan away with her whipped cream...lol ....only kidding Jan xxx

Fab stuff Colette I had a house full of teenage boys earlier, they popped in to visit saying they were missing their 2nd mom nawwwwww

Aaaah that's nice Sarah, nice to be appreciated. Well I've cleaned up the disaster area put away the beds and now off to see Skyfall with some friends , I'm knackered can't be doing with late nights, gonna have an early one tonight.

Food choices have been ok chicken is cooked ready for tea tonight, still no Internet yet they said 48 hours so should be back any time soon.
See you laters!! Cx

Say hello to the sexy Daniel Craig for me please mmmmm

Hope internet is on for you tomorrow, its awful being withou and I agree the phone just don't show it all.

The film was fab!! Not seen any clips or reviews before hand which made it better. Deffo recommend a look.

Internet is still not on hubby contacted offcom and lodged a complaint they are going to do a formal investigation. It's doing my head in can't send or receive emails or do my banking or pay bills, got to do it all manually!!! What a pain!!

Food has been ok porridge for breakfast, chicken salad for lunch with a ff yogurt. Just in from work looking at fish cakes for tea. X

Grrr re the internet, so annoying. They just never seem to get it do they...........they don't care about the single person, its just a number to them.

well done on making the complaint :) hope they get a swift kick up the backside for it and you get your connection back (plus some compensation) xx

Internet connection has been restored, we have mail!! Hubby and son like pigs in the proverbial! Happiness and contentment all round lol x

Off to bed night all xx

welcome back to the land of the 'net' LOL

welcome back... when my years up in december im going to have to take on the fight with talk talk... service is crap .... my broadband is slower then dial up ever was.... joys of living in the middle of nowhere... hubby is looking into satellite internet

Well the connection is running faster than before which is good news, got 200 emails to go through since it went off that week and hubby's sorted out gmail addresses incase they decide to cut us off again.

Food choices for today are not good! I know where I'm going wrong, too many goodies left over from the birthday bash and I didn't get chance to go shopping over the weekend do not much dukan friendly stuff in, b porridge BBQ chicken salad for lunch and salmon fillets for tea in between had some crap but I know when it's gone I'll be ok.

Choir tonight singing Xmas songs for the up and coming concerts, off to London Friday morning then singing on Saturday at the Albert hall!! Getting quite exciting now!!

Albert Hall :) how super douper exciting, is it protocol to say "Break a leg" under such circumstances or is that just theatrical stage performances?

Anyways you know what I mean :) have a great time honey x

Col. Im excited for you xxx lol your the only person i kind of know who's singing/sang at the Albert hall....that makes you famous xxx. ;-)

Hey gorgeous, hope u are well,wow great weightloss! catch up soon i hope xxx

Oooo excited for Col, in that grand place today, good luck hunni, hope the day goes well x

Back