Dukan ? hope so!

I would rether be 41 again than 50 lol my friend has just treated me to eLEMIS FACIAL PRODUCTS WORTH A LLOT OF MONEY SHES VERY KIND BUT WONDER IF SHES TRYING TO TELL ME SOMETHING LOL XXX

iM TYPING IN THE DARK again lol

I would rether be 41 again than 50 lol my friend has just treated me to eLEMIS FACIAL PRODUCTS WORTH A LLOT OF MONEY SHES VERY KIND BUT WONDER IF SHES TRYING TO TELL ME SOMETHING LOL XXX

She's just helping you maintain your youthful beauty, neither you or Colette look the new 40.:D

Defo Katie, the new 40 and pinks the new black lol xxx

love pink and purples, must admit i have been adding extra colours to my wardrobe instead of blacks and navy

yeah Col, Ive found dark colours draw my colour xxx love blues xxx

What's all this talk about age, it's only a number !

Anyway C I'm glad the hospital appointment turned out to be ok for now x

She's just helping you maintain your youthful beauty, neither you or Colette look the new 40.:D
i second this.... im 44 i think in may, last time i was out with my m8s when i was at target this lovely young man was giving me lots of attention... he thought i was 27 haha .... sidd are you have a party ? hope we are invited :p

HAHAHAHAHA Girls if I was having a party yous would all be my vip guests xxx :bighug: Im hoping to be in Portugal for my 50th, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'll be fifty and not fat lol who'd have guessed xxx

HAHAHAHAHA Girls if I was having a party yous would all be my vip guests xxx :bighug: Im hoping to be in Portugal for my 50th, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'll be fifty and not fat lol who'd have guessed xxx

It's alright Sid, we've got passports ....!! ;)

P x

Then all aboard the skylark lol xxx

Yup I've a passport too... Always fancied Portugal ;)

Imagine being fifty and a fitty ;)

Sounds wonderful, as i was born in the depths of winter, to escape from the fog/ice/snow/freezing cold would be marvelous.

Well as you know ive been suffering from a bit of diet fatigue, half a pound on this week :( , my friend in work has joined Slimming World and is doing really well, shes gone through the plan with me and ive decided to give it a go and see if i can do it too, ive joined last night, so will have to see how we get on, its gonna be totally different to how i have been eating. Quite scary to be honest. Ill still be on here updating my diary and catching up. Thanks for all the support and encouragement i wouldnt have lost weight without it xxx

Sounds wonderful, as i was born in the depths of winter, to escape from the fog/ice/snow/freezing cold would be marvelous.

Well as you know ive been suffering from a bit of diet fatigue, half a pound on this week :( , my friend in work has joined Slimming World and is doing really well, shes gone through the plan with me and ive decided to give it a go and see if i can do it too, ive joined last night, so will have to see how we get on, its gonna be totally different to how i have been eating. Quite scary to be honest. Ill still be on here updating my diary and catching up. Thanks for all the support and encouragement i wouldnt have lost weight without it xxx

God me too I just dug out my slimming world books... Good luck!

Back