Dukan ? hope so!

Col........................Im gutted :cry:

good luck on your SW journey x

i have been on here since April last year, long time!! id miss everyone, i love the chat and the banter.x

Cant believe this is the last day of my leave, back to work on Monday. Off to Nottingham tomorrow for a party staying overnight in a hotel with the hubster, should be fun.

Out shopping today in Chester and got a new top and leggings for the weekend away, bargain from Primarni x

Have a fab weekend Col xxx and keep posting, Weve all been on hear a while and even though we havent 'met' we have all built a bond and shared ups and downs and its a strange place this forum world..... But I love it xxx

Yeah your right i think we have been lucky to meet a lot of lovely supportive people on here. Everyone is a diet expert in one way or another, most of us have tried the most popular diets. Must admit i am using the Dukan recipes still, but adding a few bit and pieces to them fruit potaotes rice etc, its sooooo weird, i feel like i shouldnt be having them lol

Col its just until you get your first couple of weeks under your belt and if the scales drop your confidence with non Dukan foods will return xxx

i know, just got to give it a proper go and be good. Im still making my bran muffins and i had salt and pepper chicken for tea!!

Just caught up C, good luck with SW aren't there red days similar to Dukan ? You might be able to share some recipes.

Be great to finally meet you if you do manage to get to the brum meet :) x

I just need to know where we are meeting so i can plan a route and decide if im coming for the day or stop over.

Went to Nottingham last night, Steves in a car forum and they had a forum birthday party to celebrate 4 years. We went to a premier lodge, they had booked a load of tables in the restaurant next door, dead handy to get back to after a few voddies!!

May be thats something we could think about doing in Brum?

Weve all shared a lot in the past year xxx some life changing moments xxx

Back