Dukan ? hope so!

How's it gone today so far Col. hope all is Dukan good xxx

It's great you're back in the fold, Colette, and it could be worse - most people who come back to Dukan have gained loads in their time away but you haven't. I really hope you can stick it without getting insanely bored this time, I'm sure lots of creative cooking is key but finding the time is the problem with that. With your rediscovered determination the weight will start coming off in no time xx

Another absolutely fabulous Dukan day here!! Had a bit of a headache today but thats to be expected upped the water and paracetamols did the trick.

My friend in work has lost a stone and a half on the sw plan and her daughter lost 3 stone which is marvelous, just not for me, far too much choice and far too many carbs.

Just watching secret eaters on Ch4, compelling viewing lol

Anyway today food consisted of
B ff from frais and rhubarb
S lemon and poppy seed muffins
L scrambled eggs, prawns, chicken sliced, ff yogurt x2
D Dukan lemon chicken, ff yogurt

wow that foods sounds ace, lemon and poppy seed...yum. I have wondered quite often about poppy and sesame seeds.

So pleased its all working. You're doing great. Can't wait to see what you lose after the week.

Different diets do different things for different people. SW not for likes of us. Dukan is. :D xx

Colette, you've hit it right on the head - you know what way of eating works for you! Keep positive and keep on eating that rhubarb x

Well ive tried and failed at so many other diets, apart from VLCD, Dukan is the only one ive lost anything on.

Nice to see you back CD xx

I am no good at diets that let me have 1 biscuit or 1 slice of toast - I immediately have the entire pack of biscuits or 4 bits of toast! And when I did Slim Fast I put weight on as I had meals in between the shakes (doh!). A low-carb diet is a healthy way of eating that also works wonders at shifting weight, just need to keep focused on what we want and I know we can do it! BTW, how much poppy seeds do you put in your lemon/poppyseed muffins?

Im the same CD, cant just have 1 biscuit or 1 piece of toast, just cant do choice i need rules.

I put about a tblsp of poppy seeds in the batter with lemon essence.

Day three and all is well even managed to refuse a piece of birthday carrot cake in work today Yay! go me!! lol.

Another good dukan day today not felt hungry at all and no compulsion to eat either not had that feeling for months!!

Cooking bug has kicked in made a huge batch of veggie soup for the freezer last night, Turkey koftas and pizza and chips for the boys lol. Going to make some more muffins later and have got chicken defrosting for something interesting tomorrow.

Tried a new recipe last week that went down well, Turkey mince with S&P and oregano mixed with an egg and pressed into a baking dish i used a lasagne dish, on top of the mince i put tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms and then put cheese on the top, i suppose i could use a bit of quark instead and then i baked it in the oven for about half an hour, really nice!!

Food for today
B fromage frais and rhubarb
s muffins
L boiled eggs, chicken slices, crab sticks, quark and sweetener
s ff yogurt
D Turkey koftas and chilli sauce

Yes Col, I'm going to try it too xxx Have another successful Dukan Day. You do know that this time you WILL get to tw don't you!

Where has all this energy come from!!!! I feel so much better. Been up since 7.30, made a trifle and a batch of rhubarb bars, kitchen is tidy and ive got the washing on! Steves at work and Connors at a friends and im home alone, what to do next?

chillax.............................xxx

im chillaxing with MM, coffee and a rhubarb bar still in my pjs but there are still jobs that need doing so will need to get going soon.
Had a sneaky look on the scales this morning im 3lbs down already!!Yay!!

Coll xxx Dukan is the best xxx

Back