Dukan ? hope so!

Morning Col

you've broken your toe not your typing finger lol hows the weight journey on sw going ?????? miss you on this side xxx

no cant seem to stick with anything at the moment Renata, im just getting on my own nerves at my total lack of will power!!

no cant seem to stick with anything at the moment Renata, im just getting on my own nerves at my total lack of will power!!

aw hunni, is it worth coming back to Dukan for a while just to get your head in the game as it were. You don't want to undo all that hard work all for frustration xx

Another week has flown by, didnt go to class this week i booked a holiday week instead. Im really coming to the end of my patients with the SW plan, i just, for some reason cant do it and the stress each week of weigh in is doing my head in. On dukan i never felt like this, and it didnt cost me a £5 each week for the privilege either. So i not in a good place at the moment all things considered, oh god i sound like a right old whinge bag lol

On a positive note, I had a fab weekend in Bath the concert went very well the weather was amazingly hot, Bath was wonderful the hotel was great and the food was very very good, far too good. The Concert was in Midsomer Norton with the Mendip Male Voice Choir who were excellent.

Went to Longleat on the Sunday and managed to pop into Warminster to see Steve's relatives for a little visit which was really nice as we havent seen them for three years and they had been quite poorly recently.

Saturday just gone we had our Spring concert in Chester, which went really well, we had a fab harpist who was just wonderful.

This week has been eventful, as you know my foot had a row with the chest of drawers and lost, ended up in A&E with a broken toe. This was because i was rushing to get out to the Ultimate Eagles show and was running late as usual. They were amazing too!!
Back at the GP today with an ear infection, im falling to bits, i need rubbing out and starting again. lol

On dukan i never felt like this, and it didnt cost me a £5 each week for the privilege either. So i not in a good place at the moment ,

Then come back to Dukan and give it another go xxx And you know you can come on hear and whinge away lol, choir life sounds busy and fun Col.

Life is just busy all the time, we have a break now from choir until July which is good because ive strained my voice sing the hallelujah chorus, been sounding like bonnie tyler all week!! lol

Eurovison on Saturday. Wonder how Bonnie is going to do????

Col come back, you know it works and you don't have to pay out the money each week. Now you've had a long break and been doing something else you might find it works better this time.

yeah i think you may be right Karin. Going to get my Dukan book out for a bedtime read. Ding ding any room on that bus?! lol

Flipping loads xxxx

There's a special space esp for you hunni. Come aboard and join the gang. xx

ive just been having a look through your cookbook post, some really good recipes there to get me going thanks Karin x

Well today has been a good day food wise, first one for a long time. Have re read the attack phase and recalculated my TW. Dr D recommends 6 days on attack this time and i should be at goal by January next year.

Day 1
B FF fromage frais with sweetener and rhubarb
L scrambled eggs and sliced chicken
S crab sticks
D salmon, prawns and mussels with garlic and lemongrass seasoning

Fab food day xxx good luck Col xxx January usint that far off xxx

woohoo welcome back Col, and well done on a good start. January isn't too far off, just don't lose it at Christmas like I did LOL.
xxx

Karin i wish i restarted sooner, feel much more motivated today because i know ive been good Yay!! x

Excellent Col, but just think it was a learning experience. If you hadn't tried other place, you would have wondered if it would work LOL. Great to have you back hunni xx

Back