Dukan ? hope so!

Yep, think there's been an outbreak of both those diseases on here. Right, how do we get out of it??

And like Sid says, you're about as far from being a failure as it gets Col. Jx

Right girls, we get out of it by positive thinking and a little healthy competition!

Come on Sid, I'll join your LBD challenge :D

Col, Joodleoodlebob, et al what about it, me darlins'?

P x

OOOOSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I'm on it like a car bonnet lol never understood that one lol Were all going to look fab in our lbd's xxx

Think this has gotta be a must...............................

Right!! i got a dress just need the body to go in it!! LBD need to get there by the end of November need to be under 13 by the end of Nov!!

That's it then Col xxx lets do it ???? whens your birthday again ????? That could be our first goal before the xmas

Yeah only a little one lol ;)

Birthday is the end of November so how many weeks is that, about 6ish? i cant do math! brain dead today been on a course all day x

Six Weeks @ 2lb a week is nearly a stone xxx That will do nicely xxx

Right, I'm totally up for this! Not really an LBD wearer but gonna find something and take a before pic for motivation. Come on, we can do it!

Jx

What great inspiration... I have a LRD I've worn the last couple of Christmas days and it the photos weren't very flattering last year (and I'm 2K more at the moment), so... my red dress will be my motivator too.
x
PS - I love moussaka. Dukan friendly too!

Hows day 1 gone? xxx

Scales showing a 2lbs loss today!! Yay!! Had the last of the moussaka for lunch today and the last of the muffins. Baking day tomorrow!!

Concert this evening in aid of the local hospice and childrens hospice on the wirral, went well, i think, you can never tell when your in the group got loads of positive feedback so couldnt have been that bed lol

2lb day one great start xxx keep singing its a great exercise to loose weight ;-)

Yay Colette, you're back on the bus! What's cooking this week?! Jx

Back