Dukan Mayonaise

Heyy
i tried the dukan mayonaise with dijon mustard, egg yolk and natural yogurt but thought it tasted awful then realised it said fromage frais ?? will it taste better with fromage frais ? :)

Hi honey
I tried it with fromage frais and I'm afraid the lot went in the bin. It's a taste I suppose I could get used to if I had to but just wasn't for me. Lots of the other things work though, I tried the cheesecake recipe on the dukan website and it was lovely. Even my non Dukan hubby really liked it.
X

I too tried it and didn't like it... perhaps if a little sweetener was added to it?....guess we're all too used to the bulked out, over flavoured, over sweetened store bought varieties :)

it's "probably" what real mayo tastes like (never had it fresh or french :D)) xx

Yeahh give me hellmans anydayy !! Just not for me then I don't thinkk :/ am on day 3 of the attack tomorow and its my best mates birthday which means lots of drinking :( I hope it doesn't totally destroy the diett !! X

try to stick to vodka and diet coke hun.... it's what the others seem to have when alcohol is unavoidable...

or if you can stay teetotal I've heard some use excuses like gotta be up early, or am on antibiotics...

xxx

lol i started off on diet coke and vodkaa and by the end of night was downing snakebites and leg wobblers and had a sausage roll from greggs to munch on on the way home. Lost 0.2 lbs this morning but feel like it will hit me tomorow !! been good todayy tho so still gunna stay on trackk apart from last night ha ♥

Back