Dukan-o-licious!

wkdstepmum

Silver Member
My first time making Dukan Pizza today... IT....WAS....DELICIOUS!!!!
I'm mostly over the moon because pizza would have been my pre-Dukan ultimate favourite and now I don't feel like I'm denying myself at all. If I feel myself reaching for the phone to call for food I'll just whip myself up this instead! YAY! :D xxx

My first time making Dukan Pizza today... IT....WAS....DELICIOUS!!!!
I'm mostly over the moon because pizza would have been my pre-Dukan ultimate favourite and now I don't feel like I'm denying myself at all. If I feel myself reaching for the phone to call for food I'll just whip myself up this instead! YAY! :D xxx

Was it the recipe from the book Wicked or this site?

I haven't tried it yet, I may give it a go though if you thought it was so good! :D

I just used the usual bread recipe that I do in the microwave but I spread it in a cake tin and stuck it in the oven for 14 mins instead, then mushed up a tomato with some Italian herbs, garlic powder, natural yoghurt and spread that on top and dry fried some low fat 'healthy eating' bacon, put that on top with chopped up mini babybel lights and black pepper and grilled it until it melted! Look...it's not exactly the same as a pizza but it was delicious and very flavourful and honestly I loved it! x

I just used the usual bread recipe that I do in the microwave but I spread it in a cake tin and stuck it in the oven for 14 mins instead, then mushed up a tomato with some Italian herbs, garlic powder, natural yoghurt and spread that on top and dry fried some low fat 'healthy eating' bacon, put that on top with chopped up mini babybel lights and black pepper and grilled it until it melted! Look...it's not exactly the same as a pizza but it was delicious and very flavourful and honestly I loved it! x

Ta!

I have just realised, I can cook the sliced bread pizza that I usually have, I totally forgot I can have wholemeal bread and normal cheese being in conso.

Doh!

Thanks for the info though, it sounds lovely.

;)

Sure you can, but this is lower in carb and calories! Do it whatever way you want though!x

Those Babybels have been a life saver for me you know, really...I just pop one in my handbag in case I'm stuck somewhere and find myself starving!

Please tell me about the babybels??? I thought cheese was a big no-no!!! :p

Mini Babybel Lights are allowed as far as I know! I've seen them in loads of cruise recipes x Am quite sure somebody will swoop in to correct me if I'm wrong ;)

omg, Babybel lights are allowed in cruise?

H A P P Y D A Y S!!!!

oh honey, you just made my week! I always have them in my fridge as my 6yr old daughter loves 'em. So do I, but thought they were off limits :gimi:

your pizza sound yumptious BTW;)

Mini Babybel Lights are allowed as far as I know! I've seen them in loads of cruise recipes x Am quite sure somebody will swoop in to correct me if I'm wrong ;)

Wkd, babybel light are on offer at Tesco at the minute, 12 for £2 (2 x 6 packs) normally £1.78 for 6, until 6th September.

;)

642%5C3073780828642%5CIDShot_225x225.jpg

Mini Babybel Light Cheese 120G Pack - Groceries - Tesco Groceries

wkdstepmum,

i haven't made Dukan bread yet and am wondering which recipe you used for the pizza bread? was it the one that anjuschka posted in october 2010?

I use the bread recipe that's in the recipe section under the BLT thread, it's a microwave bread and it's handy for me because it takes about 5 minutes preparation+ cooking time so on weekdays it's handy! I toast it usually and *butter* it with natural yoghurt... If anyone had told me two months ago that I'd be doing that I'd have laughed! ;) x (Oh, ps I usually make it with just my oat bran but add a little wheatbran once a week as it makes it more bready)

I'm going to make some pizza for dinner today! 'YUM cant wait! and I have been looking for an oven bread recipe! YAY so delighted with this to.
And Lastly!!!! babybel lights are yum, I got my first pack yesterday, there not on offer in Ireland though:( typical!

Also sorry to go off topic, I cant seem to get 0fat Fromais Frais anywhere, Ive been to all the big shops here. In the bread recipe could I leave this out and just use all quark or yougurt?

BLT thread? just done a search but can't find it?

pre diet i have made pizza sauce by using tinned chopped tomatoes (are they allowed? ) chopped peppers, onion, mushroom (basicly any veg we fancied went in the pan) teaspoon or so of mixed herbs, bring to the boil then simmer untill reduced to a thicker consistancy that can be spread on the base then add toppings was very nice

used to also put baked beans on the base and top with chopped up hot dog sausages and cheese for the kids....very much doubt thats allowed on Dukan LOL

Pizza sounds lovely! But as far as I am aware the lite babybels contain quite a high percentage of fat so are not recommended (bah humbug) and are a definite no no for Attack.

Some do say they are a tolerated item though and used very sparingly they would be ok I would imagine. I guess some can use them more than that without it affecting their loss too, but everyone is different and you would have to see how it goes with you.

I know i have to steer well clear of tolerated items as I find the slightest thing interferes with me losing. Dammit.

Back