Dukan Recipe Book

Deborandum

Has anyone got the Dukan Recipe Book and if so, is it worth purchasing?

I am really not inventive in the kitchen so would like a little help in making my meals that slightly more exciting. I have, of course, been reading the 'recipes' thread on this forum too.

Does anyone have a copy that they are wanting to sell?

How are you getting on with the ones in the ordinary book? I think that those plus what's on here are plenty, though I have used the Recipe book too. Also try the Internet ( My Dukan Diet has some good ones, as well as the English Dukan website). TBH that should give you loads to choose from. I have the DD recipe book Kindle version, which you can buy on any computer, but they are selling it cheaper as a book now in Smiths and Tesco. But I've used the ones on here more.

Last edited:
I'd say to be very careful with the Dukan recipe book, at least at the outset. Once one's well in the swing of the diet, and understands the rules, it'll be easy to spot the errors and correct them as you cook!

There are some great recipes in there - but they're unfortunately littered with errors (eg tomato on PP days; recipes with far too many tolerated ingredients in marked, say, for 4 portions when it should be 10...)!

Back