Dukan Recipe Book

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by Deborandum, 18 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Deborandum

Deborandum Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Has anyone got the Dukan Recipe Book and if so, is it worth purchasing?

I am really not inventive in the kitchen so would like a little help in making my meals that slightly more exciting. I have, of course, been reading the 'recipes' thread on this forum too.

Does anyone have a copy that they are wanting to sell?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Topaz63

Topaz63 Gone a bit quiet

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(13.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    How are you getting on with the ones in the ordinary book? I think that those plus what's on here are plenty, though I have used the Recipe book too. Also try the Internet ( My Dukan Diet has some good ones, as well as the English Dukan website). TBH that should give you loads to choose from. I have the DD recipe book Kindle version, which you can buy on any computer, but they are selling it cheaper as a book now in Smiths and Tesco. But I've used the ones on here more.

Last edited: 19 August 2011
  4. Deborandum

Deborandum Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I did wonder if it was worth buying as I'd rather cook from an already tried and tested method.

5. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    I'd say to be very careful with the Dukan recipe book, at least at the outset. Once one's well in the swing of the diet, and understands the rules, it'll be easy to spot the errors and correct them as you cook!

There are some great recipes in there - but they're unfortunately littered with errors (eg tomato on PP days; recipes with far too many tolerated ingredients in marked, say, for 4 portions when it should be 10...)!

6. dukandebut

dukandebut Goat herder(ess)

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    7st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(22.86%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I have the French version, but found it to be really disappointing. I much prefer the recipes on here!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.