Attack Dukan! Round 2

Morning all

So jumped on the scales for the first time since 22nd September just out of curiosity and I'm 5.5 lb lighter which is a relief after my mishap!

So that now makes me 12st 2 exactly one stone lighter than I was 3 and a bit weeks ago! Yay! Only 1 stone and a bit to go.

I'm too tired to write anything else, not slept for 2 nights! Poorly baby girl zzzz

Thats fabulous!well done!!! xxx

A stone in 3 weeks :) awesome result!!!! Hope your girlie gets better soon :( xxxx

Thank you Andi! She's much better now thank you, just got to get her back in her own bed again! X

Hi gang

Not posted for a little while, nothing exciting has happened really so don't want to bore anyone...
Not weighed since my last post which is almost a week, it's that time of the month and I'm probably half a stone heavier so would rather not know.

Had a trip to Costco where I got loads of meat and fish! Last night I had stir fried flank steak in garlic and Chinese 5 spice, was the best meal iv had on Dukan! It was amazing

Struggling to drink my water everyday and it really does make a big difference, must try harder!

Xx

Morning

Well I just weighed and super happy to see the 11's!!! 11st13.8 so 2.2lb loss this week which I'm pleased with because I have been dipping my finger in the peanut butter jar and licking the yoghurt lids off the munch bunch, and testing Emily's food purely for temperature purposes !! Lol

Today I'm wearing a pair of jeggings I haven't worn in 2 years, slight muffin top but who cares!

Took my pics this morning and I can't see much of a difference, just keep comparing them to my pre pregnancy pics when I did Dukan last.
These child bearing hips are not going back to the old days, still can't use that excuse for the size of my arse so still a way to go!

PV day today which I need! Will have salmon and med veg for dinner and not thought about lunch yet. Last night I used my turkey mince. Pounded it all together mixed with difference herbs and spices and whacked it in the oven. Sliced it up and it wasn't too bad, I did have to have some lighter than light mayo because it was as dry as a bone. Doesn't sound great but the flavour was good.

Have a good day everyone xx

Good day today, my dinner was sooo yummy. I honestly don't think I could do this without pan fried salmon and med veg. So look forward to it!
I just buy the bags of frozen Mediterranean veg because I waste so much fresh otherwise. There is sunflower oil in there but i eat it every other day pretty much and it's not affected me. Would recommend!!

Food today was...
Porridge
Turkey from last night and salad
Salmon and veg

Will have some parsnip crisps later, they are too good and gobbled in seconds.

Hope you've all had a good day xx

PP day today and food shop needed so not a great day and not enough food!
Rained all day so no walk for me, will have a little dance around the living room with Emily once her dinners gone down.
Food for today..
B-porridge
L-nothing
D-babybel and red onion omelet

Now the weight is coming off I can see my post pregnancy tummy in all it's glory...before it was bloated and looked alright but now my skin is not as tight. I know your body changes when you have a baby but I think I need to join a gym now...if you want to look good in clothes go on a diet but if you want to look good naked you need to exercise too! I just want to look good in a bikini for May!

Xxx

I had 3 slices of dominos veggie supreme last night. Just had to get that off my chest!

Hey tuula...just catching up after my time in the wilderness..,,yes you are so right about exercise is required for a bikini bod!!! I tire with my baby belly...a lot...It gets smaller as I lose but it's still just as wobbly!! Well done for your dominos confessional!! :) hope your ok after it..

xxxx

I have to confess I have had a few cheat meals last week and still lost 2lbs! 11st 11.8 this morning! Random but back to being strict this week! Hubby is away doing adventure training so I can crack on with my own meals!

Will do 2 PP days to bring me back on track!

Have a good week! X

Fantastic loss!! With cheat meals :) I said to madmission this diet is weird..legend you're 100% on it you sometimes get a small loss! and when you let go a bit....Ta dah!! I know it can't work like that long term but I think the odd cheat does wonders sometimes (even though it doesn't feel like that at the time)

xxx

Morning

Well for the first time in ages I'm sick! Sick all night and this morning and no idea why! Didn't eat dinner until 9 last night and woke up starving. I can't stomach my oat bran but I need to eat something, a dry bit of toast would sort me out but that would be cheating!
Thank god Hub is back today! Poor Emily is wondering what the hell I'm doing down the toilet and I need to go back to bed! Can't see myself sticking to this today! Xx

Today is a write off! Had peanut butter on toast this morning, 3 biscuits and just asked hubby if I could have a lick of his cornetto and I bit the whole top of it off like a wild animal! Today I just need sugar.
Had a good dinner of prawn stir fry but that's as angelic as it gets today! I don't even feel sick anymore I'm just imagining I am and using as it an excuse to eat crap! Hope your days have been better than mine xxx

Awww...you have been ill :( see illness is terrible for this diet, as I well know, you just need comfort/normal food in order for you to normalise yourself...love peanut butter...well nuts in general...get better soon, and as soon as you're fully better...back on it like sonic

xxx

Morning

Not posted for a while, not much has happened apart from a few cheats here and there whoops!
We had a baking day on Saturday and I did sample a couple of cakes only because hubby was taking them into work and I had to make sure they were up to scratch for the British army!
Weighed this morning and lost 2lbs but that was since last Monday, still not bad considering my cake binge
So I'm now 11st9.6! Only 13 and a bit lbs from my target weight. Which sounds so much better and less daunting than a stone! Starting to read up and get excited about consolidation but I am a little worried I will have a celebration meal every day. Will keep my before pic as my screen saver just to remind myself how revolting I was! Ha ha!
Yesterday I had a really yummy dinner. Pork chops (fat removed) med veg with a tin of chopped tomatoes over the top!

Going to mums later for a couple of days! Can't wait to get out of here!! She's not seen me for a few weeks so hopefully she will see the difference! My mum is always a size 8 petite! Winds me up that I never took after her lol.

Xxx

Morning

Not posted for a while, not much has happened apart from a few cheats here and there whoops!
We had a baking day on Saturday and I did sample a couple of cakes only because hubby was taking them into work and I had to make sure they were up to scratch for the British army!
Weighed this morning and lost 2lbs but that was since last Monday, still not bad considering my cake binge
So I'm now 11st9.6! Only 13 and a bit lbs from my target weight. Which sounds so much better and less daunting than a stone! Starting to read up and get excited about consolidation but I am a little worried I will have a celebration meal every day. Will keep my before pic as my screen saver just to remind myself how revolting I was! Ha ha!
Yesterday I had a really yummy dinner. Pork chops (fat removed) med veg with a tin of chopped tomatoes over the top!

Going to mums later for a couple of days! Can't wait to get out of here!! She's not seen me for a few weeks so hopefully she will see the difference! My mum is always a size 8 petite! Winds me up that I never took after her lol.

Xxx

glad to see your still with us :) less than a stone to go!! Woop woop..fantastic...yep me too about consolidation...can't wait but fearful of those tantalising celebration meals!! But it's definitely what I need to teach myself - treats in moderation :0 enjoy your time at your mums

xxx

Back