Dukan voted the worst 'fad' diet to follow!

AnnTeak

Brilliant - BDA really do go down in my estimation - many ways to Rome and all that - thank goodness for Dukan or I would be dead already!!!! No one has ever complained about my bad breath but maybe their too scared - will go and ask them all now!!!! LOL!

OMG........................What a load S@@t.... how can they compair Dukan with drunkarexic diet. Dukan is the healthiest diet ive been on ever. on ww or sw i did save up so i could drink on a weekend but Dukan has so changed my life and eating habits. attack is such a short period of time it does no harm....ive had tummy bugs that lasted longer and cruise eating fabulous fresh veg evey other day and fresh fish and chicken. Actualy drinking water and enjoying it and cholesterol lowering oat bran ...dont make me laugh.I work with folk who only eat fast food and tinned foods are the experts saying they are on a normal diet.................I dont think so.

An excellent point raised where I first saw this was how many people day to day actually have a healthy diet? And each weight loss diet can be done in such a way that it does become unhealthy, for instance eating lots of diet & processed foods or saving points/syns whatever for alcohol. You have to take responsibility to eat sensibly regardless of the fact that your are following a diet to lose weight or not!

I cut out carbs over a year ago for health reasons (theres an increasing volume of research indicating 'dangers' with carbs) , but it was Dukan that really blasted fat away fast and has left me feeling so healthy and happy. I'm a faster runner, better endurance, better at HIIT, better with weights, with softer skin...oh I could go on and on...but Dukan works, is easy, enjoyable and healthy!!!! The so called healthy diet, full of carbs, leaves me bloated, overweight, in pain all over, with diarrhoea, dry skin, permanently starving....ummmm really healthy. I get increasingly angry at the anti dukan/Atkins agenda out there, I know the grain industry is huge and powerful but really, isn't our health of any value?

Well I say bog off!! I have lost 4st in 5 months so it definitely works and I think its the healthiest diet so far. Now let me correct some of the things that are not actually true!

What’s it all about?

A complicated (what's complicated about it, eat protein only, then add veg then add starches!! Besides no guess work its all there, which other diet tells you exactly how many days you should do the diet? And it works! which other diet has a stabilisation phase with clear rules? None!) four-phase diet that starts off with a ‘no carb/protein only’ approach that promotes rapid weight loss.
BDA Verdict: Dukan not sustain this! There is little solid science behind this (whence you studied your science from?!!!). The diet works on restricting foods (with any diet there has to be a restriction somewhere, otherwise its not a diet is it!! Even when you are just healty eating you have to have some restrictions and Dukan allows you all food groups and with 100 foods freely allowed can you seriously say I am restricted?!), calories (said who?, I dont remember anywhere we are asked to count calories!) and portion control (portion control, seriously??!!! Where does it say that, I remember the book saying this is like an all day eat as much as you want when you want buffett!). Cutting out food groups is not advisable (what cutting out, is carbs only from potatoes and rice?). This diet is so confusing, time consuming, very rigid and, in our opinion, so very hard to sustain (no its not you ignoramuses!!!). Even ex Dr (as of 2012) Dukan himself warns of the associated problems like lack of energy ( I actually feel lethargic when I go off plan!!), constipation ( I suffered from it before Dukan anyway!) and bad breath (my friend is not even on Dukan!). That sounds lovely! (Yes it is a lovely plan that actually works, thank you very much!!)

My goodness I should get a medal for this defence! :D

Well I say bog off!! I have lost 4st in 5 months so it definitely works and I think its the healthiest diet so far. Now let me correct some of the things that are not actually true!

What’s it all about?

A complicated (what's complicated about it, eat protein only, then add veg then add starches!! Besides no guess work its all there, which other diet tells you exactly how many days you should do the diet? And it works! which other diet has a stabilisation phase with clear rules? None!) four-phase diet that starts off with a ‘no carb/protein only’ approach that promotes rapid weight loss.
BDA Verdict: Dukan not sustain this! There is little solid science behind this (whence you studied your science from?!!!). The diet works on restricting foods (with any diet there has to be a restriction somewhere, otherwise its not a diet is it!! Even when you are just healty eating you have to have some restrictions and Dukan allows you all food groups and with 100 foods freely allowed can you seriously say I am restricted?!), calories (said who?, I dont remember anywhere we are asked to count calories!) and portion control (portion control, seriously??!!! Where does it say that, I remember the book saying this is like an all day eat as much as you want when you want buffett!). Cutting out food groups is not advisable (what cutting out, is carbs only from potatoes and rice?).This diet is so confusing, time consuming, very rigid and, in our opinion, so very hard to sustain (no its not you ignoramuses!!!). Even ex Dr (as of 2012) Dukan himself warns of the associated problems like lack of energy ( I actually feel lethargic when I go off plan!!),constipation ( I suffered from it before Dukan anyway!) and bad breath (my friend is not even on Dukan!). That sounds lovely! (Yes it is a lovely plan that actually works, thank you very much!!)

My goodness I should get a medal for this defence! :D

And I did get a reputation for it!! :D:D Thanks my fellow minimim (not sure if you can see who adds to your reputation!)

Back