Dulcolax

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Trose1203, 4 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Trose1203

Trose1203 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(37.85%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Another poo thread sorry, just wondering how many you take and how many times a week,,,i wouldnt go without them and take two probably twice a week,, just wondering if that is too much,,

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lou

Lou Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.32%)
    Diet:
    W8
    In the past I've only taken one as and when errrr felt the need. I only ever really got problems if I didn't drink enough water. The more dehydrated you are the more constipated you get.

I did find dulcolax the best though, sennokot didn't really have the desired effect.

4. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    I know that a TFR diet makes the bowel become lazy and sluggish. This us why lipotrim recommend a fibre supplement. Ensure you take fibreclear or other fibre supplement every day. This together with plenty of water should help. Laxatives such as dulcolax should only be used when you are really bunged up. Best check for sure with your pharmacist.

5. Jewel83

Jewel83 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Sorry to hijack this thread but have to ask... I'm only 'going' maybe once every 7 / 10 days. Is that right? I know we will produce less waste but should it be more often? I'm getting a little worried...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

6. Lou

Lou Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.32%)
    Diet:
    W8
    I wouldn't worry unless you're not going at all or are in pain because you're constipated.

7. lulu138

lulu138 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    I have never had any problems with this on lipotrim, I am a lucky exception!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.