Dulcolax

Trose1203

Another poo thread sorry, just wondering how many you take and how many times a week,,,i wouldnt go without them and take two probably twice a week,, just wondering if that is too much,,

In the past I've only taken one as and when errrr felt the need. I only ever really got problems if I didn't drink enough water. The more dehydrated you are the more constipated you get.

I did find dulcolax the best though, sennokot didn't really have the desired effect.

I know that a TFR diet makes the bowel become lazy and sluggish. This us why lipotrim recommend a fibre supplement. Ensure you take fibreclear or other fibre supplement every day. This together with plenty of water should help. Laxatives such as dulcolax should only be used when you are really bunged up. Best check for sure with your pharmacist.

Sorry to hijack this thread but have to ask... I'm only 'going' maybe once every 7 / 10 days. Is that right? I know we will produce less waste but should it be more often? I'm getting a little worried...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I wouldn't worry unless you're not going at all or are in pain because you're constipated.

Back