Dulcolax..

polishrose

Gold Member
Tesco didn't have the perles, just the normal ones...took 2 last night expecting something to happen this morning...and nothing...it's been 13 hours since I took them...just taken 2 more as I'm feeling very bloated and heavy.Hope they work.Are the perles stronger?More effective?

I took 2 perles last night at around 10.15pm. Nothing as yet.. but they do usually kick in about now... They better had in fact, my weigh in as 10 and I haven't been to the loo since Sunday morning :(

I've not tried the other type, really hope they work for you! I feel your pain :( xxx

With either type is usually takes 4 to affect me .... but be warned, the effect is quite "powerful" shall we say :D

With either type is usually takes 4 to affect me .... but be warned, the effect is quite "powerful" shall we say :D

lmao - thanks steve! no choc shakes for me today methinks!

oooooo

be careful! I took two going to bed a few weeks agao because I thought I would explode if nothing "shifted".

i ended up having to have the next day off work! I have never had stomach cramps like it!

I know its gross but have you every tried glycerine suppositaries? They are not the most pleasent things to use but just soften thing up a bit- To much info I know!!!!!

Once when I took them I ended up with chronic stomach cramps, but a couple of paracetemol soon helped....

ive been taking 2 senokot every night b4 bed and i havnt been for a week :-( my weigh in is tonight and i feel so bloated

Well no er action shall we say so far....waiting patiently-might have to take another 2 if this doesn't get things moving by this evening.

Dont take them within an hour of your shakes as they dont work if you have milk... you need to have them an hour before or an hour after unless you have the lactose free shakes.

Always read the labels ladies

Nothing with milk in a hour before or after taking the tablets.

Am feeling suitably chastised now.And yes I have "been".The tablets this morning must have worked whereas the ones from last night didn't because I had a shake right before I had them...duh!

Back