Dull diet :/

CDavies

Because of my busy lifestyle I usually have quick fixes for dinner and tea like soups and pre-made salad and tuna pasta boxes.

Can anyone suggest anything that I can cook at home that is within my capabilities? :p

Just what are your capabilities? Maybe then I can come up with some suggestions lol

I'm not a bad cook like. I can russle the basics like a roast dinner and spaghetti Bol etc. Just not sure what healthy foods are good for cooking :/

the bbc good food website do a range of healthy recipes, and they all have nutritional info on them which is handy. I got the iphone app of it as well.

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/content/recipes/favourites/healthy/

i've made falafel burgers, chicken and chorizo paella, low fat chicken korma and parmesan spring chicken from it. All really tasty and not too difficult.

Hmm, pizza? You can make a healthy pizza using the warburtons thin wraps and low fat mozzarella or whatever, that's pretty easy you make. I really like a fillet of chicken coated in green pesto with a slice of mozzarella on top then put in the oven, is lush! I do veggie meatballs and make my own sauce, sometimes with some pasta, that's pretty nice. Over on the calorie counting section on here there's a recipe section too with some good ideas.

Ive found a recipe for chicken and sweetcorn soup in which I shall try tomorrow. I might try that pizza one as well :D x

i sometimes make some rice, with some cooked veggies chucked in too, i add some chillies and chilli powder to make it spicey ^_^

aye, i keep kmeaning to make the pizza one, it looks lovely. Let me know how it goes.

Back