Dull Pain in Lower Abdomen

RachieRoo

Silver Member
Hi all, Day five for me and I feel great- weigh in later! I must be in ketosis as not hungry, alert, cold (especially hands and feet brrrrr!!!) funny taste in mouth but also i have a dull ache in my lower abdomen, bit like perid pain I guess (which it is not). All I can think is that I need some fibreclear so i can have a good 'go':p I have 'been' but only very small amount!! (Apologies TMI!!!) Also my insides were making so much noise in bed last night, never heard anything like it! I'm guessing this is normal right? xx

Sorry I haven't got an answer for you, but the same thing is happening to me.

I'm on Slim Fast and I don't know anything about ketosis.

Hi your problem sounds very like Irritable Bowel Syndrome as thats the way it goes with a pain in lower tummy and doing little bits at a time also tummy rumbling these are a few of the signs of this as my my doc told me this as i had the same symptons.Hope this is a little of help good luck.

I had slight lower abdomen pain on my first couple of weeks, but had a slightly upset tum to go with it. I just put it down to my digestive system getting used to a new food regime.

On week 5 now and still from time to time get the feeling of an upset tummy but it doesn't really materialise.

Alex

Back