Muscle Pain- help

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by Electric Bridget, 2 July 2014.

1. Restarted Lipotrim about 10 days ago. I am not new to the diet having successfully done it 5 times before and gradually brought my weight down. This time is different. This time it is very tough.

The first thing I noticed was constipation. I never had it before- in my life. It's not nice :( The Fibreclear is working a little but nothing close to regular.

I don't mind the constipation so much but the second thing is really getting me down.

Every night my legs and ankles ache. It's a dull pain. They feel heavy. Yesterday, my arms had the same pain but much worse. They were weak and I had to struggle through work to type. After about three hours the pain went away but today - again after I ate my lunch shake, the pain returned.

Anyone else experienced this? What can I do? Would an Espom Salts bath help?
  2. ampsabelle

ampsabelle Well-Known Member

Bridget try Helen on the Lipotrim forum she was getting pins and needles might be able to help you
  3. myvlcdtime

myvlcdtime Active Member

I was told to put a pillow under my feet at night when this happened to me :)