Weight loss, with severe spinal injuries.

I'm having a bit of hip trouble this morning, but nothing too bad. Havent suffered with my hip in AGES, must have been using new muscles. Going to take it easy today.

I'm sure its just the exercise, some pain is good it shows you your alive! :nananana:

No idea, its the OHs surname and his family is massive, don't recall a Charmaine though.
My idea of taking it easy today was carting soil around in a wheelbarrow with a flat tyre, fun times. How are you this fine day?

Been doing great today, thank you.

I think so far I'm on 2 syns and that's over estimating, lol.

I could weight in tonight, or go to my "usual" group, well the group I've been at twice and was registered at,

The lady Charmaine used to live in Wisbech, she'd be early 40's now.

Flat tyre? You want one of mine? I got loads spare :asskick:

The OH says he does know a Charmaine, his uncle Stevens daughter perhaps??

I'm STARVING today... but I've got no free nibbles I've had 3syns so far, going to have to get some comfort food going.

Lol, I know that feeling, popped to Costa as I'm a coffee nut, drink it all day if I could.

Ordered my normal large black coffee, then drop a dash, almost pointless amount of milk, and fancied a nibble, only saw cakes, so I asked for the fruit bowl, knowing full well they don't have one. But was directed to the green grocer's next door, 4 lovely, large apples for £1.

Just about to weigh in, see what Cadbury world did:blackeyed:

Hi Sully, Well done on your weight loss this week, Especially after Cadbury world lol.

Im fine thanks. Not been on for a few days as the whole household as had a sickness bug , My son started off with it first on Saturday followed by me then the other half. Fingers crossed we all have it out of our system now.

Just done my weigh in this morning and showing a 3lb loss. However not sure if thats through diet or illness lol as I havent really stayed on track through lack of time.

Never rains but it pours.

My Mum has told me today that Drs have said that due to her conditions, she could pass on at any time, all it would take is one cold, or other bug!

I'm fine thanks, doing much better.
I know that comfort eating after bad news is virtually inescapable (that's how I put 3st on in 3 months over Xmas) but I hope you stick at it. Best wishes xxx

I'm going to struggle, last Saturday it was bad news from my adopted Mum,

Today my birth Mum says she has a benign lump in her chest, waiting for removal!

It's either give up, or go hard!

Back