dum dum da dum

They are both gorgeous!!! Absolutely love sandrina!
trans.gif
Trans1x1.gif

Im so excited for you.... Congratulations.....

Love both of the dresses! I think Sandrina is lush! xxx

Wow Carrie, what beautiful dresses! :D

'Megan' just has the edge for me... Think it's the ruching at the bust, and the volume of the dress, absolute knockout! :)

Xx

Congratulations Carrie!! :love047:

It's dead exciting... and in Vegas too!

I love the Sandrina dress it will show off your new figure beautifully.

Kirstie x

OMG you will look stunning in either but for me its the Megan dress as it is quite different. x

well after my mum and sisters tears ive put a deposit on the sandrina... it is amazing. even the two other brides that were trying on dresses came over and said that it had to be that one. im soooooo happy. need to go back in 2 weeks and get measured and they will place the order. it takes 5 months to come in. yay. xx

I can't see the attachment on my iPhone!!!
:(
Will report back with my opinion (not that it matters) when I get home :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

as im getting the ivory dress with the champagne detail this is the shoes i have my eye on... quirky and comfy. i lurve shoes... xx

You will look gorgeous, cant beat a mums tears to know its the one! x

Wow love the shoes, struggling with the comfy comment lol they are soooooo high but they are gorgeous! x

honestly i was walking around john lewis with them on and thet really are... think its because of the platform i dont feel the heel is high lol. might be a different story when im at red rock canyon... haha xx

I bet you are really getting excited now. x

as im getting the ivory dress with the champagne detail this is the shoes i have my eye on... quirky and comfy. i lurve shoes... xx
WOW!!
smiley-love008.gif
I'm a shoe girl too... and these are just gorgeous! As is your choice of dress... girl, you are gonna look so beautiful... I'm so excited for you! :D

xx

Aren't they just?!!
Sometimes I wish I was shorter just so I can wear a pair like those..
Hehe... so, finally there's a benefit to being 5'2"... :D

In fact, when asked my height, I say "5 foot 7 inches... as you'll never see me without 5 inch heels on!"... ;)

xx

Last edited:
Back