dum dum da dum

Girls now we're talking!

I love, love, love shoes. They are the one item of clothing that still looks good when you're carrying a little (ahem, lot of) weight.

Both pairs are gorgeous but what about a pair in a dramatic colour? A little flash of a vivid colour can look really striking.

Kirstie x

Oh yeah, I think you're definitely on to something there Kirstie! Whatever weight I've been, shoes still always fit, and look good... ;)

Have a thing for jackets too actually... For a similar reason... Always loved the colder seasons, as can wear nice outer wear and knee high (if stretchy!) boots!...

Never liked summer though... as it just strikes me of clothes where I have to have my arms out... Nooooooo!! And I can't wear body shaping tights without someone saying "oooh, aren't you hot in those?!"... and me having to hold back from saying "of course I'm hot!! But I have to wear them or my legs rub together! And no, I can't wear trousers instead, because THIS arse... you don't wanna see it in trousers!!" :mad:

/Sorry, digressed a little there!! LOL!! ;)

xx

Fantastic and beautiful,that's what you'll be Carrie,very exciting!

Sexy xx

Pinkie your hilarious!! I know that feeling hunny :D

i was originally gonna have an ivory dress with fuschia pink shoes and bouquet. however as the dress has the champagne detail with nude pink pearls im now having very pale pink accesories and bridesmaid dress. its amazing how the right dress can change everything lol. xx

how exciting carrie, you will look stunning im sure x

Never liked summer though... as it just strikes me of clothes where I have to have my arms out... Nooooooo!! And I can't wear body shaping tights without someone saying "oooh, aren't you hot in those?!"... and me having to hold back from saying "of course I'm hot!! But I have to wear them or my legs rub together! And no, I can't wear trousers instead, because THIS arse... you don't wanna see it in trousers!!"
xx

:rotflmao: So funny yet so true!!!
I hate the summer for the same reasons!!!

Maybe this yearwill be a new and welcoming experience!

:rotflmao: So funny yet so true!!!
I hate the summer for the same reasons!!!

Maybe this yearwill be a new and welcoming experience!
;) Lol...

/No 'maybe' about it hunny! This year WILL be a new & welcoming experience, for all of us!! Yay!! :D

Xx

You bet it will. It is soooo liberating. I used to be the one on the beach in full camouflage gear, towel over the legs, cardi or jacket.
Never went swimming. Couldn't turn over in case they thought it was a beached whale. Couldn't get up if I sat down.
A few years ago OH thought I was going to have a heart attack, walking along sandy beach in Tunisia. Trying to walk and talk and drag myself through the sand in the mid-day heat. Almost couldn't do it - but there was a beach cafe at the end of it.
I felt so embarrassed.
Still don't like arms on display, but white linen skirt or trousers and floaty top over a swimsuit or skimpy vest. Feels lovely nowadays and I can walk for miles now.
Is it really me?
Sorry to hijack your thread Carrie.
I've looked at your shoes - fabulous
And I've looked at all the dresses. Yours is beautiful, but I LOVE THEM ALL.

Hey hun, thanks I remember seeing it now, you are going to look like a fairy princess in your dress it is out of this world and with your gorgeous figure wowowowowowowowow he will be one lucky guy for sure and also wowowowowowow to where you are getting married! Perfect! xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Carrie....

While I was sleeping this past year, I missed a lot of news! I have just found this, and congrats to you!!!

I just looked at your dresses.....oh my god.....

I think MEGAN is the prettiest dress i have ever seen in my life. I want one just to own - put it on the wall or something! LOL

THey are both beautiful though - really lovely dresses. Which did you choose?

Happy for you kiddo!! :)

xx

Back