Dum dum dummmm

Emmamb

Silver Member
That's supposed to be a dramatic drum roll by the way lol

Got my weekly weigh in v shortly-after losing 5lb last week I need another lb to get my 2.5 stone award :/

Emmamb said:

Got my weekly weigh in v shortly-after losing 5lb last week I need another lb to get my 2.5 stone award :/

Well done you ? xx

Emmamb said:

I only lost 3lbs don't know how I've just lost that, I thought I would have lost more I'm my 1st week. Not been eating in between meals just been eating what I should, not been tangoed so thats gd just can't get ma head around that I have just lost that, I know 3pm is better than nothing tho

Well lost 2lb this week so another list that's 10pm since 29/6 but this is my 3rd wk on Xenical . We have our holidays in 4wks so that's another 8lb I can loose b4 then . ?

no1gran said:
Well lost 2lb this week so another list that's 10pm since 29/6 but this is my 3rd wk on Xenical . We have our holidays in 4wks so that's another 8lb I can loose b4 then . ?

That's great! Go you! I'm sure you'll be able to loose 8lbs in 4wks :)

chel_belle said:
That's great! Go you! I'm sure you'll be able to loose 8lbs in 4wks :)

I hope so, I have been really good, not really eating anything that I'm not supposed to apart from Sunday I had steak potatoes veg and peppercorn sauce and a slice of choc fudge cake. But was my 1st blip :)

You're allowed blips, they're normal :) aim to lose 2lbs a week and be pleased with it because its a great loss. Your body wants to retain fat remember so losing can be difficult. Big losses people have are usually due to water and bowel movements, not fat loss, so don't feel belittled with a smaller loss. My first week on xen i only lost 1lbs. And 1.5lbs the second week! What matters to me is that the lisses are consistent :)

aesir22 said:
You're allowed blips, they're normal :) aim to lose 2lbs a week and be pleased with it because its a great loss. Your body wants to retain fat remember so losing can be difficult. Big losses people have are usually due to water and bowel movements, not fat loss, so don't feel belittled with a smaller loss. My first week on xen i only lost 1lbs. And 1.5lbs the second week! What matters to me is that the lisses are consistent :)

Yeah ur wright this is just my 3rd wk, I think with being on the cd b4 and still had it I'm my head I will loose the same on Xenical , but now I know that's not going to happen and practical lol. Yeah I'm very pleased every 1pm helps and at the day it's a lose. I'm just focusing for Xmas and getting that nice outfit to woooo ma husband lol

Congrats on the loss. My weigh in is thursday im not looking forward to it been good this week but not as good as i normally be or even could have been but hey hoe we all have days like that x

Josimone said:
Congrats on the loss. My weigh in is thursday im not looking forward to it been good this week but not as good as i normally be or even could have been but hey hoe we all have days like that x

Last nite I was craving sumthin sweet, this has been the 1st time I have felt like this. Didn't have anything sweet in the house so had to do without, but I bet if I did have sumthin in I wouldn't have had the craving lol. Gd luck for Thur misses. My jeans are mow falling if me lol, but I'm not getting anymore till I can fit into the jeans I already have. That are still too tight.

Bunny will give us a reminder why we shouldn't have sweet things. I go for iced gems or tic tacs if I have a sweet craving.

Bunny will give us a reminder why we shouldn't have sweet things. I go for iced gems or tic tacs if I have a sweet craving.

:8855:yeah...sugar is eeeeeeeevil!!! ;) It's like crack for dieters, stay away from the sugar :D

If you do have to have a sugar fix and ww chocolate mousee and chocolate rocky road type pud doesn't do it for you then, you can turn to a few Haribo, marshmallos...no fat, but loads with cals and sugar!! ;)

Josimone said:

Uuuuuuurgh that's the story of my life!! :/

Uuuuuuurgh that's the story of my life!! :/

Just noticed your ticker and weights Sam, you know if you loose an average 2lb a week, by April you'll be at goal :D

Back