During and During Photos

EmMUK

Trying Hard!
can you tell it's wi day? trying to distract myself from the wait!! so here we go, this is a montage comparing week 5 with month 3 I think it really shows a difference.

5wkto3mthcomparisonmedium.jpg

but really I think this one shows the difference, this was yesterday, it looks like a different person, the smile, confidence, energy, is it really me?

walkingwithmummypaultons290407amedi.jpg

wow I love CD!

wow emma you are right that last one really shows it!!
right wear that outfit all the time now lol
you look fab !!!!!!!!!!
wow nat xxxxxx

Wow, you look great. You can really see a difference. I love your last picture, your outfit is so cool and you look great. I love your cords. I have some similar ones which i want to fit into after i lose weight.

Good luck with the weigh in :)

xx

:D Oh check out that hot chick! :D :D You look great!

Check YOU out!! xx

Wow, you really look great.....Love the last outfit!! ;) :D
Good luck for your weigh in, let us know how you get on wont ya :p

wow thanks so much girls, I am blown away, glad to know how great I feel shines through

you have made my evening, now lets hope the wi tops it off!

Hi Emma, You look fantastic, and your confidence is growing while you are shrinking, well done, and here's for a great weigh in:D cant wait myself to find out how yo have done.

Hi Emma,

wow you are right about last pic, you look great so much slimmer, and look at the difference in your clothes, new clothes so trendy, keep up the good work girl!!

have you heard anything about the other site!! bet amy is missing us, or is she on here under different name!

chell

Hi Emma,

you look amazing in the last pic, like a rock chic! u look so much younger as well.

well done you
x

who is that funky lady in the last pic? surely that isnt the same lady :)

you look fab!

Hi Emma!

I have just had a look at your photos and just wanted to say how fantastic you have done and how fab you are looking - your most recent pics are great - you look so happy.... I love the t-shirt.... where's it from? Might have to get one of them myself....:D

Keep it up your looking fab.....

wow, I am bowled over, am not used to these compliments, thanks so much

and great news 7lbs more lost so that's 5stone3lbs in 14 weeks, wow!!

Back