During weightloss photo! still got a long way to go!

lillypop

now got pictures in album
angelaweightloss.jpg

Have now lost 5 stone 5lbs and have gone down from a size 32 to a size 22!!! I still have a huge amount of weight to lose but I'm putting together a collage of the photos I take every 4th week, and have been adding to it!! cant wait to have the end one when I am 10 stone! ahha

What a fantastic transformation already. Congratulations.

wow! you look fantastic already.

Well done lillypop. You're an inspiration. :)

Em

Lillypop there is a huge difference already especially to your face and waist, keep up the good work.

Wow!!!

wow amazing! your looking great

OMG Lillipop, you look fantastic, what an achievement, I'm speechless, but so happy for you :happy036:

Congratulations on a great achievement, every picture tells a story, you look amazing. You'll be at target in no time.

Fabulous photos!!!:wow:

Congratulations and well done!!!

Love Mini xxx

Wow what an amazing difference! You should be very proud of what you've achieved, well done x

Well what can i say??????????
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW you look fantastic, I bet you are thrilled, keep up the fabby work.xx

well done lilly your doing amazing... your images are such a motivation..

can i ask chick, are you having any problems with excess skin or anything? that is my main fear, trying to hammer the bio oil round my tummy lol... i'm scared of having saggy bingo wings cos i think i got big arms... your arms look like they have shrunk really nicely xxx

You look amazing!! well done!
What a good idea to do photos at regular intervals wish i had thought of that! xx

Wow, how on earth did i miss this thread? You look great, the difference is amazing. Well done.x

Back