DustQueen 2013

Hey guys no bit started quite yet, back home now but got a bit of planning etc. to do and flooded garden/storm damaged fences etc. to deal with lol
Hopefully start during this week some point, just want to make sure I'm ready to start rather than rush and not manage it.

That's a good plan Carly, as it will mean you have a better chance to stay on track :)

Indeed Marge I definitely want it to work this time I'm fed up of constant restarts
And me !!
I'm hopeful for at least 3 months/stones off on Exante for a kick start, then, I don't mind a healthy eating and exercise plan for the last wee bit ... I think anyway :)

And me !!
I'm hopeful for at least 3 months/stones off on Exante for a kick start, then, I don't mind a healthy eating and exercise plan for the last wee bit ... I think anyway :)

Sounds good 3 months - 12 weeks sounds doable :)
Have you tried the ready made shakes? I fancy trying some but they are more expensive as they are only 35% off rather than 50% for the packs

Sounds good 3 months - 12 weeks sounds doable :)
Have you tried the ready made shakes? I fancy trying some but they are more expensive as they are only 35% off rather than 50% for the packs

I got some of the strawberry shake and go or whatever they are called free with my last order on some deal or other. They taste the same to me :)
I didnt know they had ready made shakes now.

I got some of the strawberry shake and go or whatever they are called free with my last order on some deal or other. They taste the same to me :)
I didnt know they had ready made shakes now.

Oh I thought they were ready made *hits head* I've just reread it! So it's just a bottle you add water to and shake? Not what I thought at all, I thought they were like Cambridge tetras :S

Good morning DQ. Sounds good to plan, have a good day xx

Oh I thought they were ready made *hits head* I've just reread it! So it's just a bottle you add water to and shake? Not what I thought at all, I thought they were like Cambridge tetras :S

Yes, its a bottle you add water too, and shake. They are fairly handy when out and about, but you still need to buy or get water from somewhere. I like them for work, as I make up the bottle, and use it like milk in my coffee :)

Yes, its a bottle you add water too, and shake. They are fairly handy when out and about, but you still need to buy or get water from somewhere. I like them for work, as I make up the bottle, and use it like milk in my coffee :)

Hmmm not what I thought at all lol

Ok so might not start the diet quite yet. Flood water is at the back door and one inch away from flowing straight into the house :S sandbags are ready, crossing our fingers :S
Drains are backing up too and toilet not draining away properly ARGHH :S

Good afternoon DQ. Oh no, I hope the water didn't get any higher xx

Uh oh DQ - hope it eases off soon.

I wouldn't bother with the shakes 2 go - they don't mix well in the bottle provided - you're better transferring the powder to a shaker which is pointless as you'd be as well just having a regular pack.

Looking forward to having you back when you are able to restart - 2014 is the year! :D

Oh no !! Are you flooded, or managing to keep above water ?:)

Uh oh DQ - hope it eases off soon.

I wouldn't bother with the shakes 2 go - they don't mix well in the bottle provided - you're better transferring the powder to a shaker which is pointless as you'd be as well just having a regular pack.

Looking forward to having you back when you are able to restart - 2014 is the year! :D

Ahh ok thanks Scot, might be good at the moment though as we can't use our sinks etc. so can't wash anything up lol

Back