DustQueen 2013

Found some old print outs from the Drs fancy scales and height measuring dooda and I thought it'd give me something to aim for so next aim is 15.6 which is what I was on the 11th Jan this year :) so that's 7lbs to go :) (well 6 7/8 ;) ) also updated my height to 5'2.8" which is what it was this week :D (it does vary quite a bit and I think this is my max height, without shoes). Anyways I'm waffling again :)
Trying to distract myself from git of a husband cooking tesco finest lamb shanks and trimmings :S

I was 13 something the first time and lost 8lbs then this time I was 15.7 and lost 6lbs. But apart from the last few sts's I've had pretty good losses.
Wouldn't it be nice to know exactly what we would lose every week then you would know exactly how long you have to eat dust for lol

Lol exactly!! I'm sure it'd be so much easier if we knew how long!! We could count it down :)
Think mine will be quite high this time as my start weight did seem artificially high as I hadn't slept
It's odd isn't it you'd expect your losses to be higher when your start weight is higher but that's not always the case

Hey dusty great to see you still tsing you superstar! Well done on getting in those 15s!!!brilliant!!! 7lbs to next mini goal? Totally doable in the next 7-10 days then your aiming for 14s!!!! Eeeeek! Brilliant missy! Great to see you back and in the game :) xxx

Hey dusty great to see you still tsing you superstar! Well done on getting in those 15s!!!brilliant!!! 7lbs to next mini goal? Totally doable in the next 7-10 days then your aiming for 14s!!!! Eeeeek! Brilliant missy! Great to see you back and in the game :) xxx

Thanks hunny yep it's only day 3 but it's going ok so far :) can't wait to be back in those 14s!!! Hardly saw them on the way up as I managed to go from 12.6-15.10 in about 5 months last year with those damn tablets :S

I just fell into married bliss and ate lol... Then stepped on the scales after living in leggings and died lol xxx

I just fell into married bliss and ate lol... Then stepped on the scales after living in leggings and died lol xxx

Lol yep Evans leggings got me! I did quite well at first after the wedding managed Nov-Jul with a 1 Stone increase from pre wedding dust basically the same Dec-jul but then the tablets got me :) oh well!!

We're here now, in the right place and melting the lard!!! :) yippeeeeee xxx

Well done DQ. You're getting there :) give ur husband a shove from me (lamb shank indeed!)

X

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales! Go by shape.

Well done DQ. You're getting there :) give ur husband a shove from me (lamb shank indeed!)

X

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales! Go by shape.

I know?!?! What a tool?! He started on the g&t after that *rolls eyes*

Oh wow I have only been away from reading diaries a few days and you are already in 15s eeeeek!!!! :D Well done Hun!!! Doing so well! xx

Well done for reaching new stone :D

Good luck with the next stone Mrs :) x

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

Good morning DQ. Wow at being in the 15s already! Well done hun xx

Afternoon! How's today going for you?

Im feeling crappy. Scales 1lb up again today!! WTF so annoying! Might go for a walk i am so bored :-/
I wont be saying this is October when I'm back at work!!

Good luck with the next stone Mrs :) x

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

Thanks ffnb :)

Afternoon! How's today going for you?

Im feeling crappy. Scales 1lb up again today!! WTF so annoying! Might go for a walk i am so bored :-/
I wont be saying this is October when I'm back at work!!

Awww boo sucky stupid scales!!! You definitely won't be saying that then! Take that handsome man for a walk and show him off ;)

Back