DustQueen 2013

Aaw chick :( drink loads of water and bullion.... You can do it!!! 15 7 tomorrow? :) night night xxx

Good weight loss!

Faaaab weight loss and good that you've managed to get some sleep in!

Well done. Is it your official weigh in yet? I'm lost with what day it is.

Do you have the Exante iPhone app? X

Faaaab weight loss and good that you've managed to get some sleep in!

Well done. Is it your official weigh in yet? I'm lost with what day it is.

Do you have the Exante iPhone app? X

Seem to do nothing but sleep :S
Tomorrow
I do but I've not used it yet, you? X

Yes i use it to record my weigh ins and target date. It also ding dongs when its weigh in day so i don't forget. Doesn't really do much else but when my scales do move i find it quite good to be able to track my losses!
Right bed time! Come on body lose some weight while you sleep!!! Lol

Yes i use it to record my weigh ins and target date. It also ding dongs when its weigh in day so i don't forget. Doesn't really do much else but when my scales do move i find it quite good to be able to track my losses!
Right bed time! Come on body lose some weight while you sleep!!! Lol

Ahhhh I see I've been writing my weight in my diary :) lol yeah Lil's body get fat burning!!!

Hope you feel better DQ and the scales are on your side ;-) x

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

Good afternoon DQ, you're doing fab xx

Ahhhh I see I've been writing my weight in my diary :) lol yeah Lil's body get fat burning!!!

Haha my body ignored you!
However Totm has arrived so fingers crossed that was holding me back. Feel a bit more positive today as I've tried some clothes on and I can actually get them on. They don't look good! But I can get them on lol I couldn't before!
Hope your having a good day x

Haha my body ignored you!
However Totm has arrived so fingers crossed that was holding me back. Feel a bit more positive today as I've tried some clothes on and I can actually get them on. They don't look good! But I can get them on lol I couldn't before!
Hope your having a good day x

Yay at the clothes! The fat is burning we just need to work on that water now ;) x

10.5lb off in a week is not to be sniffed at :D
Marvellous :D

Back