DustQueen 2013

Well done you!

Hope you've had a good day :)

Looking good

Thanks guys :) been really sick today mixture of my ME and the heat, have had to eat something to stop the spinning and vomiting but trying to be carefully hopefully won't impact on the scales too much but these things can't be helped. Hope you guys are doing better xxxx

You make the right choices to keep yourself healthy

Oh that sounds awful! Just as Carrie says 'health first' hope you are feeling a bit better now x

Oh that sounds awful! Just as Carrie says 'health first' hope you are feeling a bit better now x

Thanks hunny x
No more projectile vomiting so major improvement but I'm obviously really delicate been crying for hours about kittens up for adoption on fb lol tool!

Hope you're better today chick :)

Sorry you've been ill. Hope you're feeling better today.

Hi Lynne and Marge

Much better today thanks, no vomiting just trouble sleeping, but that's not exactly out of the ordinary :S managed to keep well under 600kcals today so that's a start at least :)
Thanks for popping by :)

Hope you have a good day today.

Hi Lynne and Marge

Much better today thanks, no vomiting just trouble sleeping, but that's not exactly out of the ordinary :S managed to keep well under 600kcals today so that's a start at least :)
Thanks for popping by :)

Well done for keeping under 600 cals :) I'm on hols again next week I'm dreading what damage I can do in that time !!
Glad the vomiting has stopped! I hate being sick. Now just work on the sleeping!!! X

Well done for keeping under 600 cals :) I'm on hols again next week I'm dreading what damage I can do in that time !!
Glad the vomiting has stopped! I hate being sick. Now just work on the sleeping!!! X

Yeah lol feeling nauseous again today :S too bloody hot to be ill

Back