DustQueen 2013

On the positive side I got hubby to put a new battery in my scales and I haven't put on a single lb over Christmas :D so I've managed to maintain at 16 stone plus or minus a lb for about 4 months I think :) Current weight 16.1 Just found my dust box and doing an inventory now of what I have left :)
Wow! That's impressive! I put on about 7 lol x

Well done DQ!

Thanks guys Anyone tried the new mango and passionfruit shakes?

They only got advertised yesterday or the day before Carly so no one will have had them yet x

Rank!!! Monday!!! Soooo exciting for you! I love the feeling of determination and motivation when we restart. That 1st week weigh in! Eeeeek! Xxx

Rank!!! Monday!!! Soooo exciting for you! I love the feeling of determination and motivation when we restart. That 1st week weigh in! Eeeeek! Xxx

Lol indeed :) I don't want to be seeing that thank you!
Yes hopefully it'll be a positive start and not a big catastrophe lol *positive thinking* ;)

:-(
They aren't the best looking assets really..... Just makes me wonder how bad his face is if that's his best feature lol was it a teeny weeny or worth showing??? You gotta ask ;-)

Best of luck on Monday DQ so glad all that flooding has gone - you have done great maintaining over the last 4 months I wish I could say the same - can't believe someone would post that as a picture :) mad xx

Best of luck on Monday DQ so glad all that flooding has gone - you have done great maintaining over the last 4 months I wish I could say the same - can't believe someone would post that as a picture :) mad xx

Thanks Tigs yeah dirty perv!

:-(
They aren't the best looking assets really..... Just makes me wonder how bad his face is if that's his best feature lol was it a teeny weeny or worth showing??? You gotta ask ;-)

Lil??!! :O
It wasn't teeny weeny but it was shaved *boke* plucked chicken anyone??

Haha at least he made an effort for you Dusty, you should be flattered!! Lol xx

Haha at least he made an effort for you Dusty, you should be flattered!! Lol xx

Ha ha, MM's right! But what a perv! He could be prosecuted for indecent exposure! Good luck for Monday - expecting great things from you, DQ!

Lil??!! :O It wasn't teeny weeny but it was shaved *boke* plucked chicken anyone??

Cheeky ;-)
Dear God do people really shave? I am all for keeping it well groomed but shaved!! Haha
X

Ha ha, MM's right! But what a perv! He could be prosecuted for indecent exposure! Good luck for Monday - expecting great things from you, DQ!

Lol indeed
Thanks Lynne :) been really unwell so off the food anyway which is a shame as we've got a fridge full of nice food, on the plus side I've already lost weight ;)

Back