DustQueen 2013

Let's have a bit of friendly competition ;) I know that feeling I'm the same really need a very good run at this x

Come on then chick ;)
5 days in a row, TS to start with :p

Good luck today DQ you will be at day 5 in no time - lots of early nights and baths - that's what I normally do to avoid the kitchen and food - hope it goes well for you today

Hey guys :D thanks for the kind words! Day 1 here we go!!! :D
16.0. 7/8 this am but let's take that as 16.1, Shame as I was back in the 15s last week but oh well hopefully I'll be back there again tomorrow :) then never again!!!
Here we go 5 days TS with Miss Marge to kick it all off :)
So it's not so scary I'm going to try and commit to 4 weeks at a time :) hopefully the first 4 weeks will take me into the 14s :) *fingers crossed* ;)
I've dug out my beck diet solution book as that helped so much before (until I stopped reading it DUH!)
So come on 15s!!!!!!

Pack 2 - spicy spaghetti Not so pleasant lol I fear my memories of it are rose tinted lol

I didn't like the exante meals :-/ only carbonara and porridge! Oh the shepherds pie was ok but I added extra salt which probably wasn't the best.

Try a porridge pancake! It's amazing promise!! X

Day 1 nearly over! Well done DQ. I'm sure you and Marge will reach 5 days...... and beyond! (5's my record!)

Well done dusty, day 1 done!!! :)

Well done DQ - I need to try those porridge pancakes tomorrow IiI they sound lovely x
I love them, gutted I ran out of porridge. Tastes not too bad with vanilla shake though. It's doable anyway x

I didn't like the exante meals :-/ only carbonara and porridge! Oh the shepherds pie was ok but I added extra salt which probably wasn't the best.

Try a porridge pancake! It's amazing promise!! X

Ahhh this was a s&s meal
What on Earth is a porridge pancake??? Do tell?!?

Thanks guys

Just had a mini fit :) already got the headache and cravings, so thought I'd go get myself one if my s&s bars but apparently I don't have any as they were out of date so hubby threw them away without mentioning it to me :S grrrrrr
Can I kill him lol

Back