DustQueen 2013

I love them, gutted I ran out of porridge. Tastes not too bad with vanilla shake though. It's doable anyway x

How do you make them Lil with the shakes ? I need to find a way to disguuse things at work. I thought maybe pre making one if these would work ?

Keep going Carly. Day 2 has arrived :D

Ahhh this was a s&s meal What on Earth is a porridge pancake??? Do tell?!?
How do you make them Lil with the shakes ? I need to find a way to disguuse things at work. I thought maybe pre making one if these would work ? Keep going Carly. Day 2 has arrived :D

Either porridge or shake into a thick paste ( pancake mix consistency) and pop in a pan like you would a normal pancake. You may need fry lite depending on what your pan is like. I reckon if you like cinnamon , chuck some in. I don't though :)

Either porridge or shake into a thick paste ( pancake mix consistency) and pop in a pan like you would a normal pancake. You may need fry lite depending on what your pan is like. I reckon if you like cinnamon , chuck some in. I don't though :)

That sounds fabulous :)
I think I may have a wee pancake with my coffee at work this afternoon ;)
Especially, if someone asks what you're eating, a pancake is so far away from a diet its not true eh ?;)
Love it :D

That sounds fabulous :) I think I may have a wee pancake with my coffee at work this afternoon ;) Especially, if someone asks what you're eating, a pancake is so far away from a diet its not true eh ?;) Love it :D
Not sure what it's like cold! But I've also made biscuits, same theory ...paste small blobs on grease proof paper and then in the oven. Maybe try them before you get stuck with them for lunch lol x

Not sure what it's like cold! But I've also made biscuits, same theory ...paste small blobs on grease proof paper and then in the oven. Maybe try them before you get stuck with them for lunch lol x

Oh. Biscuits !
I may try them too.
It makes no odds Lil. I will still eat them even if they dont turn out right, as I dont have the money to buy any more packs until the beginning of next month, and csnt afford tk chuck out mistakes :eek:

Oh. Biscuits ! I may try them too. It makes no odds Lil. I will still eat them even if they dont turn out right, as I dont have the money to buy any more packs until the beginning of next month, and csnt afford tk chuck out mistakes :eek:

Eek! Hope you like them then lol

Ekk no cinnamon is the devil's work lol

Lol yeah I have images of Marge smugly pulling out a "biscuit" taking a bite and spitting all over the office ;)

Day 2 ;)

Very odd but I had the headaches and cr*p yesterday and feel much better today :) could it be the world's quickest side effects? That would be nice :)
Munching on a porridge right now munch munch ;)

Yay, glad to hear you're breezing through day 2 DQ :D x

Excellent dusty!!

Day 2 over onto day 3!!

You cant give up now :)

Well done DQ hope you enjoyed the porridge I love them in this awful winter cold and rainy weather - it heats me up :)

Drool.... Love porridge so gutted I have none left to see me the end of my exante journey :-(
Night night day 3 tomorrow x

Thanks guys

Pack 2 - Chilli con carne S&S BLEURGH!!! I was sure I could eat this before :S literally had to force it down whilst making gagging motions lol having a pint of Ribena plus to get that taste out of my mouth *boke boke*

Drool.... Love porridge so gutted I have none left to see me the end of my exante journey :-(
Night night day 3 tomorrow x

On the plus side you are so close to the end of your journey it's not worth buying any!!! Yay nearly over!!!

Well done on getting through the first 2 days, roll on day 3 xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's us Carly, sniffing at the door of day 3 :D

That's us Carly, sniffing at the door of day 3 :D

Indeedy :D
I've had a hideous taste in my mouth since pack 2 and been a bit odd (first few diet days odd) all day but feeling ok now so may finally get to sleep :) day 3 here we come ;)

Back