DustQueen 2013

I am so pleased today has been easier for you food thought wise.
I do think our brains adjust eventually so the thoughts become not too bad but its just about ploughing through that first bit.

Think how tough this week has been and how you would have to cope with that all over again if you were to choose to eat. So not worth it!!

I did the not weighing thing over the last couple of years (while eating sensibly) and just went by my clothes feeling looser, got to say that it worked as I didn't get fuelled by disappointment if the scales didn't move!

Keep going DQ :)

I am so pleased today has been easier for you food thought wise.
I do think our brains adjust eventually so the thoughts become not too bad but its just about ploughing through that first bit.

Think how tough this week has been and how you would have to cope with that all over again if you were to choose to eat. So not worth it!!

Oh god yeah I don't think I could

I did the not weighing thing over the last couple of years (while eating sensibly) and just went by my clothes feeling looser, got to say that it worked as I didn't get fuelled by disappointment if the scales didn't move!

Keep going DQ :)

Thanks Katie :) yes I can feel the difference at the moment so that's great :)

No weighing!!!! Whattttt? Haha my worst nightmare. Saying that now I'm on the carbs I am avoiding the scales until next Friday. I cs t cope with the gain just yet x

No weighing!!!! Whattttt? Haha my worst nightmare. Saying that now I'm on the carbs I am avoiding the scales until next Friday. I cs t cope with the gain just yet x

Lmao yep no weighing here I am on day 8 not weighing :S lol

Did you get hubby to write it down?

I have had my son do that for me before just so i know but dont have to look till im ready x

DQ don't not post, if it's something that you can share then it's better to do so, even if it's just little dark feelings about everything - better to get it out there and talk to people, should hopefully have you feeling brighter sooner. (((Hugs))) xx

DQ don't not post, if it's something that you can share then it's better to do so, even if it's just little dark feelings about everything - better to get it out there and talk to people, should hopefully have you feeling brighter sooner. (((Hugs))) xx

It's not anything anyone can help with Katie, it's not one thing it's everything, but thank you anyway x

Ok no prob, nice to know you're still about :) xx

Feel better soon dusty but stay away from food or you will feel worse having done so well to get this far :)

Feel better soon dusty but stay away from food or you will feel worse having done so well to get this far :)

Yeah :( can't even face my packs or water at the moment, I've had porridge here in front of me for 3-4 hrs untouched

Oh no... :( really hope you pick up soon. You've done so well and week 1 is done! Never to be done again! :) if you need cheering up just look at my booby pics! :) xxx

I hope you are okay Carly :)
Are you still with me on day 9 ?
:)

Back