DustQueen 2013

I hope you are okay Carly :)
Are you still with me on day 9 ?
:)

Thanks Marge X no I'm not I'm afraid it was just messing up my head too much had a very long discussion with hubby and decided it wasn't worth my sanity (literally cried for 12hrs yesterday 1000-2200 really not normal for me) I think it's a great diet if you are well enough and have enough of a life to distract yourself. Sadly I have no life at the moment and taking away food seemed to be the straw that broke the camel's back, hubby and I had a fight in the am (well more like a small tiff would normally have been forgotten within the hour) and I just fell apart. The reaction was so severe, along the lines of I have nothing you might as well kill me now and hysterical crying, and so not like me, that we just decided it wasn't worth it. Hope I haven't let you all down but it was just making me too depressed. X I wish you all good luck x

Whats your plans now then dusty?
Are you trying something else or just having a break from it all?

This diet is certainly not worth you feeling that bad, hope you now feel better xx

Whats your plans now then dusty?
Are you trying something else or just having a break from it all?

This diet is certainly not worth you feeling that bad, hope you now feel better xx

Nope definitely not giving up just a change of tact ;)
Either calorie counting or 5:2 type alternate fasting :)

Well good luck with it. I hope it works well for you. Carrie is doing amazingly well at that and im sure you can too :)

Well good luck with it. I hope it works well for you. Carrie is doing amazingly well at that and im sure you can too :)

Thanks MissM I'm still going to be keeping a close eye on you ;)

5:2 & calorie counting Carly. We'll be like the 3 amigos!! Lol x added you btw x

Aww Carly, sorry to hear you've been feeling low (((hugs))). Of course we're not disappointed in you - it's definitely not worth it when you have so much else going on with your health, etc. You'll definitely get there with 5:2 and alternate fasting, plus it's a journey, not a race :) will come hang out with you in your other diary xx

DQ, the link in your siggie to your other diary doesn't seem to be working... Could you check it hun? x

DQ, the link in your siggie to your other diary doesn't seem to be working... Could you check it hun? x
Press her photo, then show all threads by this user x

Thanks Lil :) yay!!! So what do you put as your calorie goal on MFP?

Mine is 1200 on none fast days then I just loo for the calories used part on fast days. X

Aww Carly, sorry to hear you've been feeling low (((hugs))). Of course we're not disappointed in you - it's definitely not worth it when you have so much else going on with your health, etc. You'll definitely get there with 5:2 and alternate fasting, plus it's a journey, not a race :) will come hang out with you in your other diary xx

Thanks Scotty I really appreciate that ;) also I added you on MFP as I saw you were Lil's friend, hope you don't mind :) XXX

Back