DustQueen 2013

Ahhhh I see so are you doing 1200 & 500 then?

Yep aiming for about 1200 on non fast days just to keep myself in check then 500 on fast days. I'll see how that goes then may do more fast days so 4:3 instead of 5:2 x

Yep aiming for about 1200 on non fast days just to keep myself in check then 500 on fast days. I'll see how that goes then may do more fast days so 4:3 instead of 5:2 x

Great thanks Lil :)

Hi dusty! Calorie counting is a great idea, doable and you can still use your packs as a low cal breakfast or lunch so they're not going to waste! :) nice to see you more positive xxx

Hi dusty! Calorie counting is a great idea, doable and you can still use your packs as a low cal breakfast or lunch so they're not going to waste! :) nice to see you more positive xxx

God no they are going straight on a well known auction site or similar I never want to see one again ;)

Haha! My friend has started sw and all these exante packs left... I've taken all the vanilla shakes and porridges lol to have as part of a cal controlled day :) xxx

Haha! My friend has started sw and all these exante packs left... I've taken all the vanilla shakes and porridges lol to have as part of a cal controlled day :) xxx

Shame you're not closer you could have mine too lol

Thanks Scotty I really appreciate that ;) also I added you on MFP as I saw you were Lil's friend, hope you don't mind :) XXX

Not at all ;) the more the merrier! I'm going to be saving up lots of tips from you all for when I get to come and play in the 5:2 (or 4:3 club) :D

It's a wee bit sad I know, but I really love the scan function on MFP. Scanning barcodes is oddly satisfying! xx

Not at all ;) the more the merrier! I'm going to be saving up lots of tips from you all for when I get to come and play in the 5:2 (or 4:3 club) :D

It's a wee bit sad I know, but I really love the scan function on MFP. Scanning barcodes is oddly satisfying! xx

I know it won't let me use it though because my Internet isn't good enough on my phone :( just says you have to be online to use scanner :'(

Carly you haven't let anyone down at all. You have to think of your own health first :)
No diet is worth feeling that bad !!!

I think 5:2, but keeping an eye on your calories is definitely a good choice for you :)
See you on your other diary ;)
:D

Carly you haven't let anyone down at all. You have to think of your own health first :)
No diet is worth feeling that bad !!!

I think 5:2, but keeping an eye on your calories is definitely a good choice for you :)
See you on your other diary ;)
:D

Thanks Marge XXX ;)

Hi DQ. Hope calorie counting goes well for you. Apart from exante it is what I've found most effective. I've got a MFP account too but I don't remember what my name is on there. Will have to join you all on there!

Hi DQ. Hope calorie counting goes well for you. Apart from exante it is what I've found most effective. I've got a MFP account too but I don't remember what my name is on there. Will have to join you all on there!

That'd be nice Lynne :) add me anytime I'm cmattrav

Hi DQ. Will check out my MFP account next week. Hope you have a great day today.

I cant figure out how to add friends on MFP without linking to FB or email :confused:
I guess I'm stuck here :D

I cant figure out how to add friends on MFP without linking to FB or email :confused: I guess I'm stuck here :D

Don't use the app Marge. Use the desktop version. You can search by username. X

Don't use the app Marge. Use the desktop version. You can search by username. X
I was looking in the desktop version :eek:
haha :D

I have just found it :D, and added those of you I know. If your user name is very different, I haven't :), and no clue who is who :eek:

I have just found it :D, and added those of you I know. If your user name is very different, I haven't :), and no clue who is who :eek:
I'm westwood82 marge. If I see you come up I'll add you x

Done Lil :)

Back