Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Dutch CD

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Klev, 28 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Klev

Klev Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(36.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    If everything goes as planned it should not be long before i get started on CD (or maybe modifast, but is a bit similar).

From the dutch CD site, i understand we are not allowed to keep going on SS for a long time. According to regulations on food and stuff we must stop after 6 weeks.

The dutch CD has found a way around this by having a stopweek after 6 weeks. In that week, you have your shakes and stuff, but you also eat a low carb meal in the evening, chicken or white fish and low carb vegetables.

I was wondering how that is in England, cause i don't think i have heard anyone mention it on here :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.