dutch girl with great plans

ketosegirl

Hi all,

I'm Petra from the south of Holland and I started with CD some more than 2 weeks ago and already lost 6,2 kg. Don't know what that is in "stones". What's a stone by the way? :)
I've made such a big change in my life. Unbelievable that I didn't think of sweets in those 2 weeks as where my life wasn't complete without something sweet to eat. (Sorry when my english isn't correctly written.) My challenge is to loose 50 kg, so I'll need a very long breath. But I nééd to loose all that weight, just because my health is in danger. I already was operated two times on my left knee and all of my other joints are having such a hard time by all that weight. I just pray and hope I'll make it this time, cause I've tried so many times before in my life. Always been too heavy, from childhood till now on my 45th. I'm very curious about other people who are trying this diet and looking forward to hear from you!
With friendly greetings.
Petra

Hi Petra and welcome. 1lb = 2.2kg and there are 14 lbs in 1 stone. (sorry if I have confused you!) Just want to wish you the very best of luck and look forward to talking to you. Your english is very good by the way!

Hi Petra I'm Melanie I'm just in my second week had my 1st weigh in this morning!!! It's great that you have come onboard I have found this forum to be my saviour when I feel like i'm thinking about food I'll come on here and talk to these fine people.... who are just wonderful and we're all in the same boat!!! just to let you know 50kg is 110pounds which is 7.85 stones hope that helps
X

hi and welcome to minimins good luck on the journey of a new you xx

Hee girl,

Great that you've joined already. Hope you get a lot of support overhere and i really believe you can do it but take it day by day.

Thanks for the great evening!

Hugs
botozi

Petra, Hi welcome to the forum, I think mumof2girls got it the wrong way round 2.2lb is = to 1kg that means if you have lost 6.2 kg you have lost 13.4lbs
Good Luck Carol x

Hi Petra, welcome to minimins and good luck x :)

Petra, Hi welcome to the forum, I think mumof2girls got it the wrong way round 2.2lb is = to 1kg that means if you have lost 6.2 kg you have lost 13.4lbs
Good Luck Carol x

Yes, Carol is right 2.2lb is 1kg. Congratualations on the weight loss, so far and welcome to the forum :D

Hi Petra, welcome to the forum! I have been on the Cambridge Diet for one week and this site has been very, very supportive. If you have any questions, please ask, everybody here is very helpful and very nice!! Good luck with your journey xxx

Lorraine

Back