Eager to start

Hi Maybabe stay strong you can do it! Just keep thinking it's not forever and how brilliant you'll feel if you keep going! I'm on Day 4 and today was the first time I really wanted to eat something. I just kept thinking it's only a feeling and I don't have to give into it. By the time I had some more water and my soup I was fine. Together we can do this x

Thanks recoveringchocoholic i'm fine now. I just get moments when i feel so weak and want to give up but i won't give up. I have lasted nearly 2 days now so i have to do this lol.

Thanks for your words of encouragement. ;)

Hi hazel thanks.;)

I will be fine i'm going to have a cup of green tea and some more water to try fill me up.I'm just after cooking for the rest of the family so i think the smell got me started lol.

I didn't order the soup... Wish I did. I have read a lot of folk jus talking about.pepper and that.... Apparently there.is a thread to.what is safe to have on the diet.... I will.try see what it was x

ally2069 said:
I didn't order the soup... Wish I did. I have read a lot of folk jus talking about.pepper and that.... Apparently there.is a thread to.what is safe to have on the diet.... I will.try see what it was x

Thanks Ally, the chicken & veg soups r nice, but I think the others 2 r vile (IMO)!! I may just order a cpl individual 1s for variety next time, & not a whole months worth.

How r u finding things so far?

Hi all!How are you all doing? :)

Help!!I'm on the verge of caving in please someone talk me out of it lol.

I'm fine until 3pm-7pm and it hits me so hard. All i'm thinking about is food and i can even taste it in my mouth.Is this normal for first few days??? I'm on day 2 now.... ;)

What combination are you on eg shakes/soups/bar? Don't give up as it does get easier and you can see from so many of the posts on here that it DOES work.

I'm on two shakes and a bar. I've found that splitting the shakes helps so I have four shakes a day, I still use 250ml of water in each shake and they taste great still, not watery. I've bought the Tesco Ultra Slim bars (absolutely gorgeous) and I cut each one into 20 pieces so I can nibble on a piece rather than scoffing a whole bar.

Maybabe said:
Hi all!How are you all doing? :)

Help!!I'm on the verge of caving in please someone talk me out of it lol.

I'm fine until 3pm-7pm and it hits me so hard. All i'm thinking about is food and i can even taste it in my mouth.Is this normal for first few days??? I'm on day 2 now.... ;)

Hi MayBabe
Whenever u feel like that, just remember that eating will only bring a few moments of happiness, followed by guilt, sadness, possible bloating, a set-back in ur diet AND a delay in getting the figure u crave more than food.
When u find urself thinking of food, stop
& force urself 2 think of beautiful clothes instead.
Hope all this helps, but I'm so so happy that u made it thru the temptations & are still going strong!! x

Maybabe. By all accountant Ur first weigh in gives u a great boost. It makes the difficult first week worth while. I haven't been able to get weighed which I was upset.about at first but I feel a difference in my clothes. I'm on day 7 only.

Salsababy, I'm actually finding it ok. I think, hoping, it will break a lot of my bad habits :-/ what worries me though is potential weight gain once off it. If we do this and loose weight, and go on to healthy eating how much weight gain should.we expect, if any? X

ally2069 said:
Maybabe. By all accountant Ur first weigh in gives u a great boost. It makes the difficult first week worth while. I haven't been able to get weighed which I was upset.about at first but I feel a difference in my clothes. I'm on day 7 only.

Salsababy, I'm actually finding it ok. I think, hoping, it will break a lot of my bad habits :-/ what worries me though is potential weight gain once off it. If we do this and loose weight, and go on to healthy eating how much weight gain should.we expect, if any? X

OMG, that's exactly the same as me!! My 1st weigh-in was today but I have 2 use the scales @ my local gym, & I cudnt get there 2day. Think I'll just wait til next Tuesday now...will u do the same? Like u, my clothes fit differently & my hubby has noticed a difference which is good.

The 2 things that concern me the most after this weight loss are excess skin (particularly around my stomach, I had a baby 4 months ago!!) & weight gain!! I don't no what, if any, weight gain we can expect. I do no that u should b very careful about what u do decide 2 eat tho & portion sizes. The very last things we shud introduce r fruit, starchy carbs & sugars.
I think, if we introduce regular exercise & b sensible with calorie intake as well as type of foods, then we'll b able 2 keep it all off hun.
How much weight do u want 2 lose & what length of time r u giving urself? If it's similar 2 mine, maybe we cud help eachother on the 'maintenance' part of this forum too, I'm sure there's loads of tips & advice on there.
x

Ah thank you all for your support. I stuck it out and i was 100% today.:)

It's was just hard cooking for the family but i kept a vision of how i want to look in my head and it worked.

Thanks!;)

I had a baby 8 weeks ago! And she was number three and when she was born my eldest wasn't yet three so my stomach has had a rough time! I want to lose about 4 stone I think, not sure exactly. I was 17.13 when I started. I don't know over how long. I'm.stoping at Christmas and then back on it in January till mid Feb at which point I have my dress fitting for my wedding in march so I cannot lose any mote weight those 6 weeks but also cos I will have had my dress fitting I cannot gain weight either lol.

What's your "story"? X

ally2069 said:
I had a baby 8 weeks ago! And she was number three and when she was born my eldest wasn't yet three so my stomach has had a rough time! I want to lose about 4 stone I think, not sure exactly. I was 17.13 when I started. I don't know over how long. I'm.stoping at Christmas and then back on it in January till mid Feb at which point I have my dress fitting for my wedding in march so I cannot lose any mote weight those 6 weeks but also cos I will have had my dress fitting I cannot gain weight either lol.

What's your "story"? X

Oh congratulations!!! Wow, I'm so impressed ur already doing this so soon after the birth! I was still far too emotional 2 give up food when my baby was 8wks. Ur an inspiration!!

I used 2 b a healthy size & started gaining weight about 5yrs ago. Iv yoyo'd up&down with my weight due to SO many diets since then, & now with added baby weight I want to lose 5 & 1/2 st to return to my original size. My confidence is non-existent now, which has effected every aspect of my life (apart from being a mummy!) I want to lose it by the end of March as I'm then back at work. I'm Cabin Crew & find it almost impossible 2 do an effective diet whilst flying. I also wud like 2 b happy with my weight b4 I fall pregnant again & I don't want to wait too long for that!!!

I was 16.2st when I weighed myself @ the start & want to get down to 10.7st. When will u weigh urself? Next wk or just when u can?

I'll help u with maintaining ur weight after ur final dress fitting, if u like! I'm so excited 4 u!! x

After I had my latest baby my boyfriend of ten years proposed and we booked the wedding for march (our 10th anniversary), giving me only 6 months to lose weight. But I had to wait a period of time aftrr giving birth and I want a break at Christmas and I have to stop mid Feb so didn't have that much time actually to lose weight... Which is why I started so soon. I would really like to get to 12st but I'm gonna decide that once I get to 15 st. What an exciting job u have :) and I look forward to Ur assistance with maintaining. Good luck x

I know what you mean by confidence! All my clothes fit better already and I am already more confident. I am not sure I will weigh myself, its not as if weighing myself will alter what I am doing. I'm.still gonna jus take the three meals they.provide and if I do weigh myself and get a disappointing lose it might knock me.off... I will.see though. I'm.thinking I might do it at the end of this months supply x

ally2069 said:
I know what you mean by confidence! All my clothes fit better already and I am already more confident. I am not sure I will weigh myself, its not as if weighing myself will alter what I am doing. I'm.still gonna jus take the three meals they.provide and if I do weigh myself and get a disappointing lose it might knock me.off... I will.see though. I'm.thinking I might do it at the end of this months supply x

Thats what Iv been thinking. I don't want 2 b demotivated by a rubbish weigh-in 1 wk (& it's so easy 4 me to convince myself 2 do anything - especially eat!) So I may weigh myself on the 1st of each month, or just not weigh myself @all & just get on with it. If I find myself struggling b4 this month is up then I may weigh myself just 4 extra encouragement. But so far, so good. We can do this!
Im not sure what I will do over Christmas - whether 2 have a wk off or just Christmas day, or not at all. I think I'll assess it nearer the time, judging by how well Iv done up til then, how 'on track' I am, etc.
I think the key to this whole diet is 2 drink as much water (up to 4 ltrs) as u can. From what Iv read, that makes all the difference.
Will u b exercising? Or is running around after ur 3 babies enough 4 u? Running around after my 1 baby feels like enough 4 me!! x

I do not know what to do over Christmas either and i think that is the sensible approach, take it as it comes. Even when I am off it I am still not going to do my usual. I am not doing any more exercise than what I do each day, by the end of it as it is I an exhausted! If there comes a time I feel I need to do more I have my Wii fit here x

ally2069 said:
I do not know what to do over Christmas either and i think that is the sensible approach, take it as it comes. Even when I am off it I am still not going to do my usual. I am not doing any more exercise than what I do each day, by the end of it as it is I an exhausted! If there comes a time I feel I need to do more I have my Wii fit here x

That's very sensible - I thought u'b b active enough, without doing more! I'm gonna try & fit some light exercise in but I wont b 2 disappointed if I can't do any each day, as I have no time as it is!

Let's help eachother decide what 2 do over Christmas, & 2 stay focused once we make our decisions. I don't think I'll bother doing what Exante suggests, & having 1 meal a day for a week after every 4 wks on this diet, either. I just want to do this for as long as I have to, & then learn to maintain the weight loss thru exercise & sensible eating.

I hope all ur wedding plans r coming along nicely. What size have u ordered ur wedding dress in?

Good luck anyway hun. If u feel urself being tempted by food, then give me a shout. I'll do my best 2 help u thru. x

That's a great idea. I'm up for that. Actually my wedding dress is already too big, I got it for £300 rather than £1200 :) and the seamstress from the shop assures me that she will be able to sort it for me! X

ally2069 said:
That's a great idea. I'm up for that. Actually my wedding dress is already too big, I got it for £300 rather than £1200 :) and the seamstress from the shop assures me that she will be able to sort it for me! X

Oh that's good, & what a result, managing to save all that money on the dress!! It's so nice that ur getting married on ur 10 yr anniversary.

Anyway, it's a great incentive so u WILL get there - we both will!

Hope you had a good Day 9! x

Back