Earl Gray

Nat

Hello

Im new to this forum and to the cambridge diet, i started on wednesday and so far so good, although i have had food cravings i haven't any intention of giving in to them!

Can anyone tell me though whether you are allowed to drink earl gray tea as im a bit fed up of normal tea?? Don't want to mess it up by drinking wrong drink!!!

thank you

Nat:)

No, sorry you can't :( have a try of peppermint or green tea instead :) Welcome by they way and good luck with your CDing :D

thank you, am so glad I asked, better put them back in the cupboard, will try a peppermint tea instead!

Your weight loss has been fantastic, can't wait for my first weight in next Wednesday

Nat

excuse my ignorance, but what's that?? am happy to try something different though for a change, what about the soups, are they any good, might be nice to have a savoury taste for a change!

thanks

Please do not add boullion unless you need to and then not until week three. Anything other than the CD vegetable flavouring can affect your weightloss as it too salty.

ok thank you

thank you, am so glad I asked, better put them back in the cupboard, will try a peppermint tea instead!

Your weight loss has been fantastic, can't wait for my first weight in next Wednesday

Nat

Thankyou :D

I only know about the Earl Greay because I asked the same thing when I first started! There is white tea as well which is really nice if you don't brew it too long.
Wishing you a good journey with the CD :D

Hi

I did both LL and CD and was told I could take earl grey and I did all the way through. It didn't affect my ketosis, in fact my LLC gave it to us in class! it is amazing with the CD or LL orange flavouring in it!

Back