Earl grey tea??

kizzle

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows if we can drink earl grey tea? not sure on the bergamot bit and whether its ok to have when trying to get into ketosis?

thanks!

I think it could be an iffy one. Nearly anything with any citric type flavour (like lemon, orange, lime etc) has citric acid in it so that may be the case... I would think that the tea would probably be okay for how very little you would get in a cup... maybe? x

I've had a few cups a day in the past and had no problems with ketosis x

I think it could be an iffy one. Nearly anything with any citric type flavour (like lemon, orange, lime etc) has citric acid in it so that may be the case... I would think that the tea would probably be okay for how very little you would get in a cup... maybe? x

I've had a few cups a day in the past and had no problems with ketosis x

I think i'll stay away until next week just in case and have a little try once im comfortably in ketosis. thanks :)

I have had earl grey and green tea from the start, I found it fine.
GSQ

My favourite drink of all is the London Tea company Green tea its called Green Tropical detox -with added spearmint, organic lemon grass and tropical fruit flavour. I know it breaks all the rules but the quantities are minuscule and it does not seem to have any adverse effect on me. I also find its better than just drinking water. I suppose it all depends on how sensitive you are to organic lemon grass and spearmint. But for me its fine and helps me to stick with this regime.
I hope this helps.
GSQ

Back