Early mornings !!

Amanda105

Silver Member
it Happened last time... And this time on days 7 & 8 it's started happening again..

Its weekend and I'm up at ridiculous a clock...

Yet I'm falling asleep at 9:30pm at night !! What's that all about..

I'm feeezing so I get a blanket and get comfy and bam... I'm alseep

The only good thing is that when I'm asleep I'm not hungry lol and night times are the worst... The bad thing is no time spent with loved ones!!

Any one else suffer with this, or anyone dealt ?

Not yet, hoping I won't!
I am usually always cold anyway but since being on Lipotrim I have been having hot moments and have to sit down for a bit until it passes.
I think it would be awful getting up at silly o'clock, too long a day and I would just be waiting for shake o'clock all the time!

How about going for a nice brisk walk when you are up early? Nothing as nice as early morning outdoors when everyone else is still tucked up and it feels like you have the whole world to yourself :) You can borrow my dog anytime lol

I had similar issues. But mine was coupled with falling asleep at 1830 staying up till 1 wakin with little un at 4 being up for work at 7 then home for 5 I was shattered. So I started walking with the kids and dog or do something around the house that kept me busy at sleep time. I then managed to get to bed at 11 which was far more reasonable and seemed to sort its self out. Might be worth a go

Back