Easter (10th April).. anyone fancy a challenge?

Feb challenge will keep me on track! :) Went for the same as you as I haven't had my first CD weigh yet.. so figured that'd boost me a little.. though if I lose over a stone I'll be chuffed anyway! :) It's my daughters birthday the week before easter and it still amazes me to think I WILL be 3 stone lighter! :p

Hiya

Yeah its a great thought to know that you will be able to lose the weight quickly!! You'll do it though :) and will feel really good on ur daughter's birthday. Im going on hols to Turkey in May so thats keeping me focussed;)

Take care

Sharon x

ooh a great incentive for you too! :)

Getting past my daughters birthday I want to feel great on our beach this year! I paddled mostly last year when it was a bit busier (we're on the Welsh coast so it doesn't get mobbed or anything), will be nice not to feel self concious and my goal weight will certainly get me there! :p

lol I'm sure you will.. my hubby always annoys me when he goes on a diet.. not that it's often but he sheds weight.. :rolleyes:
Good to have you on board we needed a bloke around the thread! :D

oooo can i still join please! my first weigh day is next week on tues.

Erin xx

Becky -35lbs
Purple Hugs - 35lbs - 6lbs lost :scale:
Sarette - 35lbs - 3lbs lost
Cat Bee - 36lbs - 4lbs lost
Junika - 35lbs - 4lbs lost
Miss_unknown - 35lbs
Yummy Mummy xx -35lb
Catssseyes - 35lb -5lb
georgie12345-34lb- 2lbs lost this week
For Me This Time - 35lb - 7lb Lost :happy096:
Kellybeeb - 27lb - 2lbs loss
Biltsy -35lb - 6lb lost :D:D
loved-up - 35lb - 9.5lb lost:character00100:
Goosey - 30lb
Angel1974 - 28lb - 4lb lost :D:D
Berryred - 33lb -5lb lost :D:bliss:
Mum Of 4 Boys - 35lb
MrsDannyDyer - 42lb
Louie - 30lb - 12lb lost
Change35 - 42lb - 5lb lost;)
quizzicalgrrl - 33lb - 4lb lost :D
stoshy - 33lb
Eyeontheprize - 36lb -5lb lost :p
Fraggle - 35lbs
Reggiesmum - 35lb :)
Julieh - 35lb - 11lb lost :D
CardiffGirl - 30lb
Mat - 35lb
How Soon Is Now - 30lb

I worked out if I manage to get started on 10th Feb and lose 1 stone a month that I should lose at least 28lbs. Hopefully it'll be more than that but I don't want to get carried away! lol

Becky -35lbs
Purple Hugs - 35lbs - 6lbs lost :scale:
Sarette - 35lbs - 3lbs lost
Cat Bee - 36lbs - 4lbs lost
Junika - 35lbs - 4lbs lost
Miss_unknown - 35lbs
Yummy Mummy xx -35lb
Catssseyes - 35lb -5lb
georgie12345-34lb- 2lbs lost this week
For Me This Time - 35lb - 7lb Lost :happy096:
Kellybeeb - 27lb - 2lbs loss
Biltsy -35lb - 6lb lost :D:D
loved-up - 35lb - 9.5lb lost:character00100:
Goosey - 30lb
Angel1974 - 28lb - 4lb lost :D:D
Berryred - 33lb -5lb lost :D:bliss:
Mum Of 4 Boys - 35lb
MrsDannyDyer - 42lb
Louie - 30lb - 12lb lost
Change35 - 42lb - 5lb lost;)
quizzicalgrrl - 33lb - 4lb lost :D
stoshy - 33lb
Eyeontheprize - 36lb -5lb lost :p
Fraggle - 35lbs
Reggiesmum - 35lb :)
Julieh - 35lb - 11lb lost :D
CardiffGirl - 30lb
Mat - 35lb
How Soon Is Now - 30lb
Miss_Mallow-28lbs

How Soon Is Now and Miss Mallow.. Welcome! :553:
How Soon Is Now.. you have the same name as my eldest daughter (Erin)!! :D Lovely name!

Mat - you'll keep us from going all girlie! :8855:

lol they are! :)

hey welcome to all the newbies into the challenge, hope your all having a fab weekend, I have been pulling teeth, having to cook and shop whilst hubby driving me crackers it's not fair!!!!!!!!!!

But stayed strong, hey ho, good luck everyone

Got something to tell us Mat?? Hmmmm? ;) I can always talk football, motorbikes and cars if you feel more comfortable! lol

Well done Berryred! Certainly is a challenge isn't it. :) I feel fine on the diet, no withdrawls or anything considering it's day 3.. hubby is fine as used to me, but my eldest daughter is moaning about me not eating.. copied by my foster child as well! They keep offering me things.. won't list them but they are in multiple and very boring..

:) am feeling very positive though. :) Hubby and I had a discussion about my goals and he is finally starting to realise (after 11 years) that I DO want to be a healthy weight and don't want to be like my aunt who has had a heart by-pass after a heart attack and is now saying she's 'given up' dieting and thrown away her scales.. she's gotta be 300lbs and has been big all her adult life. Her comments of 'it's in our genes' just don't cut it with me anymore. I don't want my genes if that's whats in them.

Got something to tell us Mat?? Hmmmm? I can always talk football, motorbikes and cars if you feel more comfortable! lol

Well my parents were hoping for a girl (as I have an older brother) they were going to call me Emma. In all honesty I am not really into football, except for maybe the World Cup and the European Championship. Not really interested in motorbikes, except for the ones on that TV show American Chopper. I'm also not really into cars. I don't even have a driving license!!

But anyway, before I dig this hole any deeper, I am 100% straight. I've just been single for a while because no one takes the time to get to know the person inside the fat suit.

So what do you like Mat?
All of the above don't make you less of a man.. my hubby doesn't drive or ride (I can do both but haven't had a bike since I was preganant with my eldest daughter - who is now 9). He is around your weight and height and very much an interesting bloke. :) Some women are just shallow.

Hubby and I were convinced we were having a boy with our eldest, had a name for a girl and a boy but she's very much a girl. :D I can't now imagine having had a boy to be honest! lol we have 2 girls now. :) And foster another girl as well :)

I've just posted about Team 22 by the way if you haven't seen it we have a vacancy. :)

A man........good god whatever next lol only joking. welcome to all the easter bunnies newbies, great weight losses by everyone tooooooooooo

So what do you like Mat?
All of the above don't make you less of a man.. my hubby doesn't drive or ride (I can do both but haven't had a bike since I was preganant with my eldest daughter - who is now 9). He is around your weight and height and very much an interesting bloke. :) Some women are just shallow.

Hubby and I were convinced we were having a boy with our eldest, had a name for a girl and a boy but she's very much a girl. :D I can't now imagine having had a boy to be honest! lol we have 2 girls now. :) And foster another girl as well :)

I've just posted about Team 22 by the way if you haven't seen it we have a vacancy. :)

Other than what is in my profile, I don't really do much. In all honesty, I have pretty much shut myself away for a number of years now and not really made the effort. I figured it was about time I actually did something to improve a number of areas in my life and I think my weight loss is probably going to be the biggest part of all that.

I have been thinking about Teams, but not sure what to do. :(

Back