Easter (10th April).. anyone fancy a challenge?

How about the 'wash it all out' diet. We could also flog it purely as an exercise aid...I can see the advert now.......'Sat behind a computer ll day?????.....not able to get your cardio exercise without getting funny looks from others???......simple do the 'wash it all out diet' and let your own body prompt you to get up and go for a jog!!!'
:talk017::wow:
thats the one all right
do you think this diet makes us nuts, or were we nuts to start with?????????????

I think it enhances pre-existing nuttiness.......let's face it we must be *slightly* nuts to start the diet in the first place :) I know that the guys I work with have placed me squarely in the bonkers category given the number of times I fill up my water bottle and then disappear 15 mins later at a run!!!

Out of interest....and coz I was bored / slightly insane..... I counted the number of steps to the nearest bathrooom....... 250 each way ..... given that one direction is usually done at a fair old trot...... I guess it all adds up :)

Out of interest....and coz I was bored / slightly insane..... I counted the number of steps to the nearest bathrooom....... 250 each way ..... given that one direction is usually done at a fair old trot...... I guess it all adds up :)

I think tomorrow we should all count the steps to the bog and count how many trips to the loo for a whole day, just in the interest of science and all,,, or to stop us thinking of f**d
anyone up for the counting challege????:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thanks again for your support. Irene had no problem with me starting a new team, it was comments by others that made me feel like I was doing something wrong.

I didn't know what to do for the best, so I was considering the options. The last thing I wanted to do was upset anyone. I think starting a new team is what I wanted to do all along, but I didn't think it would cause a ruckus. Having thought about it some more and also a number of people (including yourself and biltsy) helping me realise that starting a team is still a good idea, I am going ahead with it. Just because I am not joining one of the current teams, doesn’t mean I don’t like the people in the team though, as I am sure you already know.

As I said in the other thread, I thought it was all supposed to be a bit of fun. Obviously I will take the responsibility and the rules seriously, but other than that, it’s just another way to enjoy the diet and keep me focused.

You and biltsy are my friends and a bit of healthy competition is not going to change that. :)

Really glad you're going ahead with your team. :) If I wasn't in one already I'd join you! ((hugs)) don't be a stranger though eh!?
Remember the old duck and water saying when people post things you don't like. ;)

:8855:We could.......I guess it's a sneaky way of ensuring people get their exercise ;)

lol at all your diet idea's for pee'ing! lol
I'll count the steps..once and once only! lol my memory isn't good enough to count them all day!! lol

We decided you needed to be nuttier than most to do CD, so up for it berry???? and PH your not that old are you??????

We decided you needed to be nuttier than most to do CD, so up for it berry???? and PH your not that old are you??????

You know that baby brain that happens when your pregnant... mine never left!! :8855:could be something to do with having babies continuously for 4 years as a foster carer I guess... :p

You know that baby brain that happens when your pregnant... mine never left!! :8855:could be something to do with having babies continuously for 4 years as a foster carer I guess... :p

yup we nuts doing that too aren't we....... i was banned from driving whilst with bump...... got too forgetful still am ac tually ooops some days i can't remember how many shakes i've had, have to line them up on the side,same with the water lol old age really

hey! age has nothing to do with it! im 20 yrs old and i cant remember my left and right...they still let me drive tho...suckers!!!

im so gunna do this challenge tommorrow...

post post post post post hehe

Hello nutty easter challengers:p

Only kidding, I love ya all really:D

Another 4 pounds for me this week, I am chuffed to bits:bliss:

Becky -35lbs
Purple Hugs - 35lbs - 6lbs lost :scale:
Sarette - 35lbs - 3lbs lost
Cat Bee - 36lbs - 4lbs lost
Junika - 35lbs - 4lbs lost
Miss_unknown - 35lbs
Yummy Mummy xx -35lb
Catssseyes - 35lb -5lb
georgie12345-34lb- 2lbs lost this week
For Me This Time - 35lb - 7lb Lost :happy096:
Kellybeeb - 27lb - 2lbs loss
Biltsy -35lb - 6lb lost :D:D & 6lb lost:whacky068:
loved-up - 35lb - 9.5lb lost:character00100:& 4lbs :D
Goosey - 30lb
Angel1974 - 28lb - 4lb lost :D:D
Berryred - 33lb -5lb lost :D:bliss:
Mum Of 4 Boys - 35lb
MrsDannyDyer - 42lb
Louie - 30lb - 12lb lost
Change35 - 42lb - 5lb lost;)
quizzicalgrrl - 33lb - 4lb lost :D
stoshy - 33lb
Eyeontheprize - 36lb -5lb lost :p
Fraggle - 35lbs - 13lb lost :D
Reggiesmum - 35lb :)
Julieh - 35lb - 11lb lost :D
CardiffGirl - 30lb
Mat - 35lb
How Soon Is Now - 30lb
Miss_Mallow-28lbs

Well done hun! :) have given full congrats on the team thread but a big :talk017:cos it's great to look at! lol

Well done Angel! :happy096: fab losses.. That's a stone and a half in ONE month!! Well done! :)
hope I can keep up! ;)

Becky -35lbs
Purple Hugs - 35lbs - 6lbs lost :scale:
Sarette - 35lbs - 3lbs lost
Cat Bee - 36lbs - 4lbs lost
Junika - 35lbs - 4lbs lost
Miss_unknown - 35lbs
Yummy Mummy xx -35lb
Catssseyes - 35lb -5lb
georgie12345-34lb- 2lbs lost this week
For Me This Time - 35lb - 7lb Lost :happy096:
Kellybeeb - 27lb - 2lbs loss
Biltsy -35lb - 6/6/ Total: 12lb lost :whacky068:
loved-up - 35lb - 9.5/4/ Total: 13.5lb lost:character00100::D
Goosey - 30lb
Angel1974 - 28lb - 4/4 Total: 8lb lost :D:D
Berryred - 33lb -5lb lost :D:bliss:
Mum Of 4 Boys - 35lb
MrsDannyDyer - 42lb
Louie - 30lb - 12lb lost
Change35 - 42lb - 5lb lost;)
quizzicalgrrl - 33lb - 4lb lost :D
stoshy - 33lb
Eyeontheprize - 36lb -5lb lost :p
Fraggle - 35lbs - 13lb lost :D
Reggiesmum - 35lb :)
Julieh - 35lb - 11lb lost :D
CardiffGirl - 30lb
Mat - 35lb
How Soon Is Now - 30lb
Miss_Mallow-28lbs

Have revised the 'style' of how we log our losses.. as think this will highlight our total losses for nearer Easter and to show how much we lose each week at the same time. :)

Well done angel:happy096: fantastic

and thanks purple for the:talk017: I love them:eek:

loved-up sorry but can I ask you to edit yours as I've already posted it - we must've been posting at the same time and I've amended the way we log our losses to show weekly and the total (so we can keep track later on) :)
Hope you don't mind ((hugs))

already done purple, great minds lol!:D

:8855::8855::8855:
thanks chick! :)

Back