Easter (10th April).. anyone fancy a challenge?

Hi all, hope everyone is doing ok? I lost 4lb this week and i am halfway to my easter goal!!
Becky -35lbs
Purple Hugs - 35lbs - 6/6/ 12lbs Total lost :rainbow:
Sarette - 35lbs - 3lbs lost

Cat Bee - 36lbs - 9lbs:bliss:
Junika - 35lbs - 4lbs lost
Miss_unknown - 35lbs
Yummy Mummy xx -35lb
Catssseyes - 35lb -5lb
georgie12345-34lb- 2lbs lost this week
For Me This Time - 35lb - 7lb Lost :happy096:
Kellybeeb - 27lb - 2lbs loss
Biltsy -35lb - 6/6/ Total: 12lb lost :whacky068:
loved-up - 35lb - 9.5/4/ Total: 13.5lb lost:character00100::D
Goosey - 30lb
Angel1974 - 28lb - 4/4 Total: 8lb lost :D:D
Berryred-33lb -5lb/2.5 total 7.5lb lost
Mum Of 4 Boys - 35lb - 11lbs lost :D
MrsDannyDyer - 42lb
Louie - 30lb - 12/4 total: 16lb lost :bliss:
Change35 - 42lb - 5lb lost;)
quizzicalgrrl - 33lb - 4lb lost :D
stoshy - 33lb
Eyeontheprize - 36lb -5lb/-4lb Total - 9lb lost :p
Fraggle - 35lbs - 13lb lost :D
Reggiesmum - 35lb :)
Julieh - 35lb - 11lb lost :D
CardiffGirl - 30lb
Mat - 35lb
How Soon Is Now - 30lb - 7.5lbs lost :rolleyes:
Miss_Mallow-28lbs

Louie!! How fab is that to be halfway already!! Well done hun!! There are 9 and a half weeks left as well!! You are gonna kick butt!! lol

We don't mind some healthy competition. Just you wait until next week team 22, you'll be hiding behind your rumbles begging for mercy!! :D

Well done with the latest losses Purple Hugs and LouieA. Keep up the good work. :)

We'll see.. :sign0151:
Weight loss vibes:vibes:to us all! :D

:D Thanks for the well done's! I'll extend the favour next week! ((hugs))

:D Thanks for the well done's! I'll extend the favour next week! ((hugs))

I'll look forward to it, but now that we are sworn enemies you should be careful. You're team might turn against you for fraternising with the competition and punish you!! :whoopass:

:superwoman: Superwomen of team 22 stick together! :)

And love a :hug99: with a mate!

lol you softy! :)

am sat here waiting for the blooming footie to finish.. hubby is watching it.. :rolleyes:

You got your 'stuff' from your CDC then? When are you starting? Are you low carbing this week? I'm sure it'll help if you are. :)

Got a nice selection of goodies and I am starting Friday - 3 days earlier than planned. :D

I have cut down my carbs this week and I have been drinking more water. One day left to get out of the way and it's CD from there on in.

I am dead excited. If I was a puppy, I'd be humping legs!! ;)

Thanks Mat for adding my weight loss to the list and for your support .Thanks Fraggle and Purple Hugs to . I am finding it a bit hard now that the novelty has worn off a bit . Cooking food for 4 hungry boys is especially difficult and tempting .I am also missing having a nice meal with my hubby at the end of a hard day as its our time together when the boys are in bed .

Thanks Mat for adding my weight loss to the list and for your support .Thanks Fraggle and Purple Hugs to . I am finding it a bit hard now that the novelty has worn off a bit . Cooking food for 4 hungry boys is especially difficult and tempting .I am also missing having a nice meal with my hubby at the end of a hard day as its our time together when the boys are in bed .

I admire anyone who is on CD and also has to cook for others. It must be very tempting indeed. Luckily I don't have that problem, but there are other people who will be cooking in the house, while I am SS'ing.

Just try to be strong and stick to the plan. Remember that if you give into tempations you will bring yourself out of ketosis and then it will take even longer. You have lost almost a stone already, that's almost a quarter of the total you want to lose. I am sure you will be at your desired weight soon enough and then you will enjoy meals and time with your family even more.

I know it's far easier to say than it is to do, but you will thank yourself at the end of it.

Thanks Mat . It is really hard but I know it will be worth it in the end. I dont want to spend another summer sat on the beach in my jeans while everyone else goes for a dip !!!!!

Thanks Mat . It is really hard but I know it will be worth it in the end. I dont want to spend another summer sat on the beach in my jeans while everyone else goes for a dip !!!!!

True, sounds rather uncomfortable. I have totally avoided going to any beach. Maybe I might visit one later this year. :D

Looking good easter challengers:D

Very well done to eyeontheprize, mum of 4 boys, and to my fabby dabby team mates Purple hugs and louie:happy096::talk017:

Team 23 vs team 22 hey??? Bring it on I say Lol!!:D

Oh and Mat well done on preparing so well for CD, I can tell you are going to do fantastically well on this diet, your heads certainly in the right place and that is more than half the battle:D

mum of 4 boys, I could have written your post almost word for word:eek: I have 4 hungry boys to cook for too (though the littlest one is only 8 months....eats like a horse though lol!) plus the girl child too and my other half and I also used to eat late as 'our time'! I'm making sure we still eat at the same time (me with my cd porridge like a good girl:p) before we snuggle on the sofa:D You've done so well, just keep plodding away and the time will soon fly by (and you'll be slim before you know it:D)

Back