Easter (10th April).. anyone fancy a challenge?

Becky -35lbs
Purple Hugs - 35lbs - 6/6/ 12lbs Total lost :rainbow:
Sarette - 35lbs - 3/4 - 7lbs lost
:D
Cat Bee - 36lbs - 9lbs:bliss:
Junika - 35lbs - 4lbs lost
Miss_unknown - 35lbs
Yummy Mummy xx -35lb
Catssseyes - 35lb /-5lb/-3.5lb/ (Total so far: 8.5lb)
georgie12345-34lb- 2lbs lost this week
For Me This Time - 35lb - 7lb Lost :happy096:
Kellybeeb - 27lb - 2lbs loss
Biltsy -35lb - 6/6/ Total: 12lb lost :whacky068:
loved-up - 35lb - 9.5/4/ Total: 13.5lb lost:character00100::D
Goosey - 30lb
Angel1974 - 28lb - 4/4 Total: 8lb lost :D:D
Berryred-33lb -5lb/2.5 total 7.5lb lost
Mum Of 4 Boys - 35lb - 11lbs lost :D
MrsDannyDyer - 42lb
Louie - 30lb - 12/4 total: 16lb lost :bliss:
Change35 - 42lb - 5lb lost;)
quizzicalgrrl - 33lb - 4lb lost :D
stoshy - 33lb
Eyeontheprize - 36lb -5lb/-4lb Total - 9lb lost :p
Fraggle - 35lbs - 13lb lost :D
Reggiesmum - 35lb :)
Julieh - 35lb - 11lb lost :D
CardiffGirl - 30lb
Mat - 35lb - 6lb lost :party0049:
How Soon Is Now - 30lb - 7.5lbs lost :rolleyes:
Miss_Mallow-28lbs
Bindiboo -34lbs
Oisin ~ 30lb
Kirsty2012 ~35lb
Tinsel - 22 pounds

Welcome Oisin, Tinsel and Kirsty ((hugs)) welcome to the challenge :)

look forward to reading your losses :)

:sign0151:MUHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

spirit broken by a little girl...tho i am :character00115: a bad ass:flamingmad: to your credit

ull get no sympathy from me pet...not from an arch enemy. theres a war on dontcha know...WAR HUH what is it goood for....lalalalaaa.

lol Erin you're a nutter you know that?

Ignore her Mat.. make love not war! :D

Yes I fancy a challenge 3st

Starting tomorrow so don't know for sure how much I weight so will update it tomorrow.
Got a wedding to to go to in September and going to go to South Africa in Feb 2010 and want to lose 9st.
Seeing friends I haven't see in 8years. So need all the challenges I can get to keep to my goal.
Good Luck all xxx

Starting tomorrow so don't know for sure how much I weight so will update it tomorrow.
Got a wedding to to go to in September and going to go to South Africa in Feb 2010 and want to lose 9st.
Seeing friends I haven't see in 8years. So need all the challenges I can get to keep to my goal.
Good Luck all xxx

Hi :) hope tomorrow goes well :) you have the right goals to get you motivated for sure! ;)
There are lots of challenges here.. I'll be looking for a summer one after Easter is finished for sure! :D

Mat and how soon is now, do you wanna borrow my jacuzzi bath now you've made peace;):D

Hello to all the new easter challengers:D I am so glad to be part of this, mini goals are the way to go and what better way than mini targets and challenges, I'm sure we'll ALL be a lot slimmer by easter:gen126:

I thought the jacuzzi belonged to Goosey. Anyway, I'm sure Erin would prefer to share a jaccuzi with someone way closer to her own age!! :(

Nope I've got one too:p 'tis fab:D

So (being nosy) how old are you mat?

I'll be there, hot on your heals!! :D

:) Good stuff! :) You'll have your work cut out keeping me from ice-cream at the beach though! :p

I'm gonna start a thread about age I think.. will be interesting reading I'm sure! ;)

Mat's 35...

See! i know things too! ;)

and Erin is not getting in a jaccuzzi with anybody even her own age...as she has an irrational fear of sharks in the bath...(and is not even joking) i'd certainly make a terrrrible pirate.

whoops...did i just admit that to the world...shoot...

x

lol I wouldn't share a jacuzzi with anyone other than my kids n' hubby :) saying that.. would anyone be mad enough to share with me!?

Back