Easter 2013.................................

MISSLSR

Gold Member
Ok so its 23 weeks & 1 day until that darn easter bunny comes with all thos chocolate goodies.

I would like to be able to enjoy one guilt free for a change - Of course I will PP it LOL

I started WW like 4 weeks ago I have lost 5.5lbs already & have around another 38lbs to go so I would love to be there by Easter time.

Feel free to join me on this journey

Dxxx

P.s I did start the Xmas thread & had to abandon ship cos I had surgery in August but I promise to stick with this one.

I just know I will not get to goal this side of the year - sniff sniff cryyyyyy

D
xxx

I'd like to lose about 50lbs by Easter. May sound a lot but I haven't started the diet yet and I usually lose the 1st stone quite quickly. Planning on joining local meeting on Tuesday as long as I'm still feeling motivated :)

Yay welcome aboard Dominoes & fatbat40!!!

I worked it out & I'd need to lose over 1.5lbs each week!!

Goddddddddddddd fingers crossed that I can do this - I would just love to be at Goal by Easter 2013.

Dxxx

Of course hajis-sweetie

I'm sticking to plan 100% from now till Easter to make this goal!

I also need to start exercising - Gahhhhhhhh I'm so lazy aswell but needs must.

Dxxx

Il join! I want to be at my target by then, maybe getting a bit more off (we will see!) can't wait to enjoy some hard earned Easter eggs!

im in for this one would love to be at target and maintaining by then x

Woo hoo well done - 3lb losses are amazing!!!

The most I have lost in a week is 2.5lbs.

I have WI on Saturday morning so fingers crossed for a loss for me

Hope your all well - I am absolutely freezing, gonna go have a bubble bath & read a bit of my book.

Dxxx

Oh godddddddddddddddddddd today is the first time I have been really really really tempted to have a big binge.

I have resisted so far my dinner is in the oven & know I will be fine once I have had that.

I think its cos I am tired & freezing.

I will resist.

Will report back later on

Dxxx

Dolly Rocker said:
Oh godddddddddddddddddddd today is the first time I have been really really really tempted to have a big binge.

I have resisted so far my dinner is in the oven & know I will be fine once I have had that.

I think its cos I am tired & freezing.

I will resist.

Will report back later on

Dxxx

How are you feeling Hun?xx

losslossloss said:
I want to be at goal by Easter. That's 20lbs!!

We can do this!!

Yes we can :) x

Feel good babe I think I just let myself get too hungry & I was freezing aswell which wasnt helping very much!

I had my dinner then a crunchie & 2 packets of WW crisps cos I did still have weeklies left.

Had WI this morning & lost another 2lbs so I am very happy with that.

I got my first silver 7 today so that has remotivated me! I need to lose 1lb to get my 5% so I am going to try & do that this week.

We shall see though I tend to have a good loss every other week. Always a wee 0.5lb loss in between but I suppose its still going the right way so I might only lose 0.5lb this week if we go with the pattern on how I have lost before but I am not gonna be upset about any losses because its coming off & thats the main thing.

Hows everyone else been? I am not on here all the time so not being ignorant when I dont reply straight away.

Dxxx

I'd like to be BaCk at target by Easter (also my 3 rd wedding anniversary!!)
So that is 1 stone 10lbs! (Was 1st 8lbs last week but had a small gain today! Lol) x

Back