Easter challenge come on all you bunnies

Sorry Daz, forgot to update this thread - 1.5lb on for me this week - I think I'm still ok though!! Thanks!!

Easter Challenge.png

Morning... half a pound off for me today. I think that means I miss my target for this challenge but only just... still happy with my overall loss.

Thank you again Daz for doing such a good job with the sheet. See you on the 100 day challenge!

Morning daz! 2lb off for me please

Morning... half a pound off for me today. I think that means I miss my target for this challenge but only just... still happy with my overall loss.

Thank you again Daz for doing such a good job with the sheet. See you on the 100 day challenge!

Maintained this week gutted had a great week roll on the next challenge well done to everyone

Easter Challenge.png

Lost 2lb thanks Daz,
Glad I've got last weeks gain off,
Happy Easter everyone xxx

Thanks texty and Daz for another brilliantly run challenge xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost 2lb thanks Daz,
Glad I've got last weeks gain off,
Happy Easter everyone xxx

Thanks texty and Daz for another brilliantly run challenge xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OMG Von that's EPIC !!! :talk017::talk017: Whoop whoop ! 30lbs loss on the Easter Challenge !!! That's flipping amazing ! I'm so so happy for you hun, your such an inspiration, truly brilliant !!! :D

Kay xx

1lb off please daz. Knew i wouldnt make this challenge.
oh well maybe next time :)

I was on a real stall during this challenge and felt so down about it! But I have lost 6lbs since then. Sorry I was absent for the last week, I couldn't bring myself to say I STS again :(

Back